2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again you’re right I’m not gonna be affected by the outcome of his decision one way or another…Have a blessed day Go Canes

It's all good, I ain't mad at nobody.

Just trying to let the kid do his thing without frequent personal comments from posters.

Advertisement
I still like my alternate spellings. It makes me feel better. Then I don't have to bring up "Third Commandment" when I'm in the Confessional booth...
It’s not an option for any of us. Using alternative spellings will cause google issues. It’s the way the filter thing works.

It’s not an option for any of us. Using alternative spellings will cause google issues. It’s the way the filter thing works.

Wait, what? What will happen on Google if I type "fvck"? It's become a habit with me (Facebook, iPhone texts, etc.), it's not just a CIS issue. Just like how I've been typing "F$U" for 20 years now, and that's going to be a hard habit to break.

Advertisement
You have fans on here saying what's taking so long. Fans that most likely have liked miami longer then him. Lol half the fan base doesn't think Gattis is going anywhere and he was way worse then addae.

I suspect recruits are privy to a little more inside info than us fans. If I were a recruit I would ask straight up who is coaching me?

I suspect recruits are privy to a little more inside info than us fans. If I were a recruit I would ask straight up who is coaching me?

Yes, and you can ask that, but think about all the coaching changes that are JUST ABOUT TO happen.

95% of the Top 250 recruits just signed in December. A lot of them will have different coaches soon.

Advertisement
interesting note on that film crew: no one has seen it. Larry Bluestein was asked about it and he said he hasn't seen a single camera, other than the usual , following him...
With all due respect to Blu, Cormani's uncle absolutely has been following him around with a Camcorder this entire time. That man's name? Phil M. Krew.

Carry on.

Advertisement
With all due respect to Blu, Cormani's uncle absolutely has been following him around with a Camcorder this entire time. That man's name? Phil M. Krew.

Carry on.

I thought his uncle's name was Phil McCracken, but what do I know...

Down vote away, put pretty terrible look if a kid is holding you hostage on what staff moves to make
Or he was promised something and now our coach is going back on his word so the kid might go back on his….

Advertisement
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back