2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always the contrarian but that interview was fine in my opinion. he had that same smile right from the first question and he said he was all Miami. no way mom and cormani troll Mario and DVD. he might not come or change his mind but not a troll in my opinion.
I think his hesitation in the interview is him not wanting to troll Miami but Prime told him to

Advertisement
Kid must really hate Miami to troll Mario, DVD and players like Bain. Kids takin one OV and that was to us. Bama came crying to get him to OV and he told them to kick rocks. Shows up in Canes gear takes pictures flashing The U. Kid says he's coming. I ain't gonna worry until I see him take an official somewhere.
But

But

Deion

Also wouldn’t mind seeing bans put out for people that refer to him as “Prime”

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess what I meant is that they may seem idiotic to him. He committed to the U, took no other visits, is wearing U gear, is throwing up the U on camera with future teammates, is telling reporters he’s going to the U. He didn’t sign, but also hasn’t decommitted or taken any other visits as far as anyone knows. If he’s playing things straight and just working out some details with UM/NIL then he’s telling people what he’s doing and ostensibly nobody is taking it at face value.

The alternative is that he’s running some elaborate and very deliberate troll job, potentially in concert with Deion. There is no actual evidence of that and it doesn’t seem to fit what we know about his personality. The speculation isn’t entirely baseless though — there’s large amounts of money involved and anything is possible with recruiting (and historically these things don’t go our way).

I don’t pretend to know what’s going on here, but this doesn’t strike me as a troll job. I’m hopeful we sign the kid, he kills it here, and gets drafted in the first round.
The only troll job he’s doing is to Nick Satan and the media

I think his hesitation in the interview is him not wanting to troll Miami but Prime told him to
I agree, he’s trolling. Pretty ****** to do to the staff for his 15 minutes of fame but this is the look at me generation.
In the grand scheme of things, nobody is going to give a **** in a few months that he signed with Colorado, except CU fans.
He’s a good player and has a bright future in football and would have been thrilled to have him on the roster but Colorado is not doing anything in the next 5 years, I don’t care who the coach is.
Pretty short sighted IMO.

Advertisement
I thought the interview was fine until this part. It was the facial expression… that was telegraphed and it wasn’t great. Maybe the kid is awkward and it just came off like that or he meant to throw the interviewer off but man it wasn’t good.

You could also interpret it as “Here they go with this **** again”.

Kid literally only took one ov and it was us. He hasn’t done anything to indicate actual interest in any other school the entire process. Everyone keeps asking the same question, trying to get something else out of him. If we are his favorite, that would get old.

You could also interpret it as “Here they go with this **** again”.

Kid literally only took one ov and it was us. He hasn’t done anything to indicate actual interest in any other school the entire process. Everyone keeps asking the same question, trying to get something else out of him. If we are his favorite, that would get old.
Nah he is the one who chose not to sign and then didn’t say anything reaffirming his commitment once rumors started. He’s got to make it clear he’s going to Miami. This was his chance and instead he hesitated and made the interview awkward

Hayes Fawcett does all the recruiting edits. He will talk to cormani or cormani already told him who he will pick since he has to make the final announcement edit.

Him saying *not official top 4* is basically him covering his ***, he is not trolling for the sake of only getting clicks. He is obviously on the inside. 😒
He's no better than the other reporters for ON3. It's such a conflict of interest that he does those edits. I know that was his gig before he signed on with ON3 but still....

Just another attempt to keep the temperature up on this whole mess...

Advertisement
Come on bro. The hat is photoshopped by that fat slob that drools all over Ryan days taint
It doesn't even matter if it's photoshopped, dude apparently has a film crew following him around. Call a spade a spade. Apparently what we call an "introvert" today, we called an "attention *****/diva" yesterday.

I though it was photoshopped on there tbh
It doesn't even matter if it's photoshopped, dude apparently has a film crew following him around. Call a spade a spade. Apparently what we call an "introvert" today, we called an "attention *****/diva" yesterday

It doesn't even matter if it's photoshopped, dude apparently has a film crew following him around. Call a spade a spade. Apparently what we call an "introvert" today, we called an "attention *****/diva" yesterday
On that note - has anyone seen this film crew? Were they following and filming him yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back