2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes elsewhere, knowing and understanding what that "something" was is pretty important -- to UM fans, to the coaching staff as recruiters, to folks involved with NIL. Maybe it could have been avoided, maybe not.
I’m sure most of those interested parties are aware of what has transpired and why we are in this predicament. It would be nice to know ourselves as I have seen all of the posts in Cormani 1-v.4 where people who have a clue have remained tight lipped. Frankly if he does sign, I would love to hear the reason but would be satisfied if he was on the roster.

Advertisement
He’s announcing his final choice on the 15th. Why is there a need to do that if he is all Miami? Don’t see it ending well…
Did I miss it? Or when did Cormani himself state he is announcing “his final choice” on Jan 15th? Or is this just hearsay as well… TIA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did I miss it? Or when did Cormani himself stated he is announcing “his final choice” on Jan 15th? Or is this just hearsay as well… TIA

I realize it's now 144 pages after all the merging and whatnot, but this was covered earlier in the thread. Gonna have to do your own research, today is a paid holiday and I'm not doin' it...

Did I miss it? Or when did Cormani himself stated he is announcing “his final choice” on Jan 15th? Or is this just hearsay as well… TIA
he didn't but you know CIS loves to change things. It was reported he was having a signing ceremony on 1/15, obviously since he missed ESD the only thing he can sign is grant aid paper work which doesn't mean anything unless hes going to be a EE a couple days later. It was never reported he was announcing a final choice on 1/15 because guess. what, it's not a final choice because he still can't sign NLI until Feb.

Can someone be so kind as to provide me an update here? I tuned out a few weeks ago. What’s the feel right now: is he coming or not?

Can someone be so kind as to provide me an update here? I tuned out a few weeks ago. What’s the feel right now: is he coming or not?
Miami still feeling strong according to some insiders but there is definitely some smoke coming from others (not sure if it is continuation of click bait season). He is naming his school on 1/15, but that may he smoke too. You are now caught up (oh and lots of cats and meat exchanges with pics).

Advertisement
he didn't but you know CIS loves to change things. It was reported he was having a signing ceremony on 1/15, obviously since he missed ESD the only thing he can sign is grant aid paper work which doesn't mean anything unless hes going to be a EE a couple days later. It was never reported he was announcing a final choice on 1/15 because guess. what, it's not a final choice because he still can't sign NLI until Feb.
It's not binding like a NLI, but signing grant aid paperwork and actually enrolling at UM is the next best way he can demonstrate that he's locked-in. I'd take it over simply flashing the "U" at an event any day.

It's not binding like a NLI, but signing grant aid paperwork and actually enrolling at UM is the next best way he can demonstrate that he's locked-in. I'd take it over simply flashing the "U" at an event any day.

Enrolling would be significantly better than any other outcome…no?

Advertisement
bruh I literally said the grant aid paperwork dpesn't mean anything "unless" he's going to be an EE. Otherwise nothing on 1/15 means anything bec he still has to be recruited until Feb when he can sign a NLI.

Miami still feeling strong according to some insiders but there is definitely some smoke coming from others (not sure if it is continuation of click bait season). He is naming his school on 1/15, but that may he smoke too. You are now caught up (oh and lots of cats and meat exchanges with pics).
Thanks

Advertisement
Among many complex issues including NIL-unable to sign EE-laws in Florida and if/WHEN DVD will be promoted to on-field as supposedly he was promised, it seems as he declined interviews and most reporters focused questions (about Miami/timing), he has separately agreed to an exclusive documentary. Some suggest it could be a Colorado/DEION thing, some say something else (like a way of getting compensation sooner than delayed signing,) but we know Mama mentioned it twice when admonishing reporters and such, and may have gone into motion weeks ago, with Miami reportedly not surprised he could not do EE...

...although he declined most questions in Orlando, Navarro took a stab, and reportedly got some sort of answer to "when will we know something definite?"--- from what I could piece together, he said something about "holding his event" Jan 15. That has been interpreted many ways, some calling it announcing or signing, but seems they are stretching.

All of that combined is Immaturity 101...and Mom should be ashamed as well. That's simply not how you handle this type of situation.
He hasn't done anything wrong... I'm here everybody listens to statements that are being made by reporters and assumes that it's real. As of what I know he hasn't come out and stated anything one way or another as to what his final situation is going to be. However from my understanding I will say it is largely on us that this is still occurring.

Have both Addae & DVD as the secondary coaches and let's roll I don't know why it has to take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back