2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't done anything wrong... I'm here everybody listens to statements that are being made by reporters and assumes that it's real. As of what I know he hasn't come out and stated anything one way or another as to what his final situation is going to be. However from my understanding I will say it is largely on us that this is still occurring.
Even when we win we losing

Advertisement
Move Steele to off field for final year on contract and promote Strong to DC or Co DC with Addae
best ink television GIF by Oxygen

Advertisement
He hasn't done anything wrong... I'm here everybody listens to statements that are being made by reporters and assumes that it's real. As of what I know he hasn't come out and stated anything one way or another as to what his final situation is going to be. However from my understanding I will say it is largely on us that this is still occurring.

His final situation was to be Miami. Now it is unknown. What does on us mean?

Move Steele to off field for final year on contract and promote Strong to DC or Co DC with Addae
I feel Addae has been trashed on here quite a bit and you think he should get a promotion? I would prefer we hire another co DC with defensive back exp to help DVD. Seems like most of the year the DBs had poor communication something in that room needs help.

Advertisement
He hasn't decided if he is signing with Miami yet but the reason he hasn't is mostly because of Miami.
what did Miami do wrong that made him hold off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, definitely strange. Only four options for a random date

1) He wants to come here but has bigger offer on table, has given canes two weeks to match

2) He expects/has been told DVD will be his position coach and he’s giving them until 15th to announce publicly.

3) He miraculously can enroll early and announces that

4) he’s a troll and flips.
if he was told DVD will be his coach before he signs or when he signs and we haven't done it yet, thats on us and our slow *** process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back