2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s announcing his final choice on the 15th. Why is there a need to do that if he is all Miami? Don’t see it ending well…

Maybe all the documentary video footage of the first announcement was ruined in the dark room...

1672676897220-jpeg.223101

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s announcing his final choice on the 15th. Why is there a need to do that if he is all Miami? Don’t see it ending well…
Yep, definitely strange. Only four options for a random date

1) He wants to come here but has bigger offer on table, has given canes two weeks to match

2) He expects/has been told DVD will be his position coach and he’s giving them until 15th to announce publicly.

3) He miraculously can enroll early and announces that

4) he’s a troll and flips.

This kid has put nearly nothing out and some of you are bashing him as someone looking for attention. I am growing anxious for an answer too, but to say that this kid is doing crazy stuff for attention is somewhat overstated. Yes he committed and didn’t sign and is now saying who the team is that he will play for on 1/15. Everything has been speculation since early signing period. The only drama is that he didn’t sign and is now making an announcement in a couple of weeks (something that we have all been waiting for mind you). Clearly something didn’t go right the first time around and I for one am not getting my hopes up that he is going to name us as it isn’t a good sign. But he hasn’t made a decommitment announcement (yet) and has stated the date that he will make that announcement that he is expected to “live with”. This is a kid after all, but his “theatrics” have been nothing compared to the attention whores that have dominated college football over the years. 🤞that he’s a Cane!

Advertisement

1) He wants to come here but has bigger offer on table, has given canes two weeks to match

2) He expects/has been told DVD will be his position coach and he’s giving them until 15th to announce publicly.

Ya really narrowed things down there, slick...

All of that combined is Immaturity 101...and Mom should be ashamed as well. That's simply not how you handle this type of situation.

Advertisement
This kid has put nearly nothing out and some of you are bashing him as someone looking for attention. I am growing anxious for an answer too, but to say that this kid is doing crazy stuff for attention is somewhat overstated. Yes he committed and didn’t sign and is now saying who the team is that he will play for on 1/15. Everything has been speculation since early signing period. The only drama is that he didn’t sign and is now making an announcement in a couple of weeks (something that we have all been waiting for mind you). Clearly something didn’t go right the first time around and I for one am not getting my hopes up that he is going to name us as it isn’t a good sign. But he hasn’t made a decommitment announcement (yet) and has stated the date that he will make that announcement that he is expected to “live with”. This is a kid after all, but his “theatrics” have been nothing compared to the attention whores that have dominated college football over the years. 🤞that he’s a Cane!
Yup, nobody knows. If he is trolling then people will be able to point to their reasoning why they knew this all along, and if he stays with the Canes, people will have their set of evidence on how he never waivered. It’s a guessing game and it’s even possible the kid may not even know yet.

Depends what your expectations are for Cormani. If it’s to be an all conference player and get drafted then those teams are doing great.

Michigan has had 23 players drafted last 3 years.
(Canes have 9)

Top 5 pick last draft (Canes haven’t had that since Sean Taylor declared)

- TCU had a heisman finalist (Haven’t had a cane at the ceremony since 2002)

- 10 1st team all conference players (canes have 7 in last five years combined)

- DPOTY/OPOTY winners (canes have had neither since joining ACC)

We can also note that Michigan has a 5* Corner named Will Johnson that’s been good for them.

If it comes down to DVD and the I want to know who my coach is, this board will be majestic…

Clearly something didn’t go right the first time around
If he goes elsewhere, knowing and understanding what that "something" was is pretty important -- to UM fans, to the coaching staff as recruiters, to folks involved with NIL. Maybe it could have been avoided, maybe not.

Advertisement
All of that combined is Immaturity 101...and Mom should be ashamed as well. That's simply not how you handle this type of situation.
Kids these days don't have respect or know what commitment means. The parents don't seem to teach it anymore. They think life is a game.

Advertisement
If the "I want DVD as my on Field coach" to be a Cane doesn't materialize...then someone needs to dump a steaming Hot Pot of Caficito on Mario's lap...
Should be a no Brainer considering people saying DVD also has ties to big time players in 24. With Mario being all about recruiting would be surprised if this doesn't get done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back