2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who is this tweet about?

If you can’t answer that then shut yo *** up
1672497385924.png

Advertisement
We have locals and local schools that take a proper dump on Miami and we think a dude from Lakeland is above a troll because of some relationship with an up and coming coach?

The loafer picture will go down as an all-time laugher if he flips …

Close him!
This right here x 100.
It’s become the cool thing to do.
And kids eat it up and look up to the kids that do it.
There is no celebration for someone with class and dignity. No one is saying “hey when I commit I’m doing it like Mauigoa”. No drama. Both parents behind them and thanking god.

How many people on here have a dad that would knock your teeth out in front of everyone if you threw a hat on the floor or changed shirts 3 times during your commitment?

Maybe I’m too old school. But I was under the impression that your word is golden regardless of era.

Again, I’m not playing moral authority or passing judgement.
All I’m saying is that anyone thinking that Cormani and his mom are above reproach because they wouldn’t ***** Mario or DVD over is kidding themselves.

I’m still thinking it’s Bama and that’s likely because idk sht and it’s always an easy guess to say Bama with any elite db.
But Travis Hunter didn’t flip from FSU because of a phone call Prime made a few days before nsd.
And neither hunter nor his family gave 2 fcks what any fan, coach, or player said when he punked the team he loved since he was peewee.

This right here x 100.
It’s become the cool thing to do.
And kids eat it up and look up to the kids that do it.
There is no celebration for someone with class and dignity. No one is saying “hey when I commit I’m doing it like Mauigoa”. No drama. Both parents behind them and thanking god.

How many people on here have a dad that would knock your teeth out in front of everyone if you threw a hat on the floor or changed shirts 3 times during your commitment?

Maybe I’m too old school. But I was under the impression that your word is golden regardless of era.

Again, I’m not playing moral authority or passing judgement.
All I’m saying is that anyone thinking that Cormani and his mom are above reproach because they wouldn’t ***** Mario or DVD over is kidding themselves.

I’m still thinking it’s Bama and that’s likely because idk sht and it’s always an easy guess to say Bama with any elite db.
But Travis Hunter didn’t flip from FSU because of a phone call Prime made a few days before nsd.
And neither hunter nor his family gave 2 fcks what any fan, coach, or player said when he punked the team he loved since he was peewee.
coaches leave in a heart beat while telling the same recruits ill be here and ill do x and y for you when you come. words mean **** whether its from a coach or a recruit. its the nature of the game and the best closers close. Mario can close.

Advertisement
I know the truth hurts sometimes. If you think CU is going to become a power now that they might get Cormani than you’re living in the dream Cormani is being sold.

🤷‍♂️
People forget that like that a big part of why he committed to Miami was because of the large bag he got from Ruiz

People forget that like that a big part of why he committed to Miami was because of the large bag he got from Ruiz
Agree. These comments about the documentary being a “pay day” for this kid off of royalties are far fetched. I have to imagine that the kid is smart enough to realize that a bird in hand is better than two in the bush. If he is pursuing CU it is all for the love of Deion. And quite frankly, if he was recruiting him to Jackson State and then up and went to Colorado, that would make him more suspect in my opinion as he left many kids that he recruited back at JSU (besides his kids and Travis Hunter) who he gave his word to. Granted he improved his position but what is stopping him from bolting again when the opportunity is right for him and maybe Travis has now burned his one time transfer without penalty? If the kid were smart, the bag that awaits him here is probably the more certain route (and I don’t understand how they could have been misinformed that he was getting a check during the signing day ceremony that has been alluded to being the first reason as to why he didn’t sign…this is not the first NIL going to a kid and rules have to be known by now). This kid would be foolish to burn a relationship that he may want to rely on later in DVD/Mario and hope that his earnings will compensate and be more than lifewallet is going to give him. Ruiz has proven to be an honest businessman to all of the other Canes that he signed to NILs so why should this kid be different.

Watch “The Alpinist”. Jaw-dropping stuff and a unique character.

The solo / free solo types are literally insane to me. I understand the idea of it and what looks insane to most people, is very calculated and does have low risk. Still, the odds aren't in one's favor that pursue a lot of these types of climbs as you're literally one wrong move from death. Always keep three points of firm contact, etc. Miss one or lose focus, you're done.

Fantastic documentary and as you say a unique character. Even when you do everything right, there's elements out of your control.

14 peaks is another one to watch. The level of physical fitness him and his friends / sherpas have is insane. A woman made an attempt at his record but fell short this past year.

Then there's Free Solo with Alex Hunnold. Talk about a palm sweating film. He's now married to his girlfriend in the movie and they've had a child. Due to those reasons, he's greatly reduced his free solo'ing career.

I'm fascinated by big wall, mountaineering, and bouldering types. I have zero fear of heights, but still couldn't do what they do. I'd love to, but the build isn't right. It was great to see in the Olympics, but the format wasn't right IMHO.

Some other names to check out are Chris Sharma and Adam Ondra. These two guys have so much power in their frames it isn't even funny. Magnus Midtbo has a fun YouTube channel and a few vids where he goes into a climbing gym disguised while trying to pretend to be a beginner. Lastly, the legend Dean Potter. All the crazy stuff he did on a wall or slack lining didn't take him out, but a wingsuit accident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turns out Coach Prime has a documentary on Amazon prime. Now Cormani has a documentary coming out - seems like a small coincidence? Maybe a bigger coincidence? Either way, if this kid goes to CU, he played us all.
Just seems strange that after handling recruitment in such a quiet, respectful manner he and his mom would suddenly take the trashy route and troll and play Miami like that. Especially given their supposed close ties and deep respect for DVD and the program in general. Changing their minds is fine, trolling Miami and DVD would be seriously classless. That's why I still have hope that he's coming here, as it seems out of character based on their entire behavior during recruiting prior to this.

Just seems strange that after handling recruitment in such a quiet, respectful manner he and his mom would suddenly take the trashy route and troll and play Miami like that. Especially given their supposed close ties and deep respect for DVD and the program in general. Changing their minds is fine, trolling Miami and DVD would be seriously classless. That's why I still have hope that he's coming here, as it seems out of character based on their entire behavior during recruiting prior to this.
Totally agree. Normally the kids who do these high profile flips are the ones who have been sending out daily updates on their recruiting process. I think he sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back