2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember hearing about this documentary thing when we first started recruiting him. Maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏿‍♂️

Isn't there usually a camera around when filming a documentary? Perhaps he is making an audio recording and the recruitment will be re-enacted later by professional actors.

Advertisement
No clue what happened yesterday but this is what I woke up to this morning.

View attachment 222747

"Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze

Country roooooooads, take me hoooooooome
To the plaaaaaaace, I beloooooooong
Hialeaaaaaaaaaah, mountain mamaaaaaaaa

Take me hooooooome, country rooooooooads"

Advertisement
Crush Flirting GIF

Here’s my theory
So even after the hs championship he was giving interviews
He has become silent recently around the time prime got to Colorado
Prime knew he was going there way before it was announce
Would not be surprised he told cormani
To come with him And make the documentary
And it would be about his flip so he wants him to appear as pro Miami as possible
That would Be a big splash to sell the documentary
And cormani would make royalty off the documentary with the nil now
That’s how he could potentially make big money
Trust me we have enough haters that a lot of ppl woild buy it or watch it
Im happy to see people are starting to figure it out.

Advertisement
Very soon you guys are going to realize that the whole “I can’t talk about Miami or recruiting” is a story / front to stop reporters from pressing. Of course people will respect them saying that and it allows McClain to keep building the suspense of his recruitment. He will likely not be announcing until 2/1 and it would shock me if it’s not to CU. UF & Bama aren’t even in the conversation. We are the only other team that is possible however the writing is on the wall.

The documentary aspect is true.

LSMFT.

Let's Stop, My Finger's Tired.

I'm going to sit this polling stuff out for a rest and hold off until Cormani Poll XVI.

Advertisement
Going to Boulder, he played himself. Pac 12 about to be in worse shape then the big 12
Yup. He’s going to go to a college that will be lucky to ever win more than 7 games the time he plays there all because he listened to a car salesman and wanted to make a documentary that most people will forget they ever watched a few years later. LOL at these kids. They’re as gullible as the old ladies that give all their money to the church.

Yup. He’s going to go to a college that will be lucky to ever win more than 7 games the time he plays there all because he listened to a car salesman and wanted to make a documentary that most people will forget they ever watched a few years later. LOL at these kids. They’re as gullible as the old ladies that give all their money to the church.

Miami fans taking the “he’s only going there for the bag and will never win anything” excuse train is ******* WILD 😂 😂 😂

Advertisement
I stand by my prediction about DVD.

Cormani is gonna wait until NSD. If DVD is still on staff, he'll sign with us.

Everything else can be worked out (academics/qualification, NIL). But if there's a chance DVD would leave, which there is, then why would Cormani sign on ESD if he's not an EE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back