Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my theory
So even after the hs championship he was giving interviews
He has become silent recently around the time prime got to Colorado
Prime knew he was going there way before it was announce
Would not be surprised he told cormani
To come with him And make the documentary
And it would be about his flip so he wants him to appear as pro Miami as possible
That would Be a big splash to sell the documentary
And cormani would make royalty off the documentary with the nil now
That’s how he could potentially make big money
Trust me we have enough haters that a lot of ppl woild buy it or watch it
This type of troll setup seems plausible

Advertisement
And why wouldn’t he commit to Deion and JSU instead of us?

Either Deion has been recruiting him months prior when he was at JSU unknown to everyone which CM rejected Deion’s pitch and committed to us

Or

Deion just started recruiting him once he got to Colorado

Why would Deion not recruit the nation’s number one corner until the last minute after just signing the number one corner last cycle?

That’s why I have a hard time seeing this as a troll. Deion BEEN trying to get this kid. What all of a sudden changed other than Prime going to a terrible Colorado team? Why would he troll his favorite relationship? If you want publicity, you troll Saban.

I think he ends up with the good guys when the dust settles.

Advertisement
1672450446946.gif

859C0822-7EF5-498E-9C6A-1539C59D9B72.gif

Also, if this was a long troll, Deion would have preferred if he had committed to Saban aka the king of the hill instead of Mario. Way more press stealing the top defensive recruit from Saban than a 5-7 Miami team.
I have a buddy that sells stone crabs here in Miami. Mustard sauce and everything. You won't hear him say a bad thing about Joe's. Most all the crab comes from the same fishermen in the keys and he does smaller batch so his stuff is fresh never frozen. He says he doesn't want to compete with Joe's. He actually tells first-time stone crab eaters that they should go to Joe's if they can to have the experience and then buy from him after when they just want the crab. He says he has to "kiss the ring".

Deion isn't going to wage a war on Saban just yet. Getting the #1 corner to Boulder that's committed to Mario is a big enough win for him (for anybody really) at this point. Once he has some leverage and starts increasing the talent and winning games, maybe at a more notable program, he'll go for Saban.

Remember they do the Aflac commercials together too.

Advertisement
Why would Deion not recruit the nation’s number one corner until the last minute after just signing the number one corner last cycle?

That’s why I have a hard time seeing this as a troll. Deion BEEN trying to get this kid. What all of a sudden changed other than Prime going to a terrible Colorado team? Why would he troll his favorite relationship? If you want publicity, you troll Saban.

I think he ends up with the good guys when the dust settles.
I agree…I could see him reaching out earlier and CM was like nah I’m not living in Jackson Mississippi and then something happened with us and there’s blood in the water so he hit him back with the 👀…. I’m in Colorado now.

I would never allow Deion to recruit my son on the low. He worked hard to be a five star so I need that official visit with all the works…and I mean all…I need that $EC special 😏

I have a buddy that sells stone crabs here in Miami. Mustard sauce and everything. You won't hear him say a bad thing about Joe's. Most all the crab comes from the same fishermen in the keys and he does smaller batch so his stuff is fresh never frozen. He says he doesn't want to compete with Joe's. He actually tells first-time stone crab eaters that they should go to Joe's if they can to have the experience and then buy from him after when they just want the crab. He says he has to "kiss the ring".

Deion isn't going to wage a war on Saban just yet. Getting the #1 corner to Boulder that's committed to Mario is a big enough win for him (for anybody really) at this point. Once he has some leverage and starts increasing the talent and winning games, maybe at a more notable program, he'll go for Saban.

Remember they do the Aflac commercials together too.
That’s not the Deion we all know…. He fvckin trolled his alma mater. Deion don’t give a single fvck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s not the Deion we all know…. He fvckin trolled his alma mater. Deion don’t give a single fvck.
I don't disagree. But let's be real, his Alma Mater was weak and easy picking for the troll. Even with their magical 10 win season and Cheez it championship they've gotten out-recruited by the two new head coaches in the state. Not saying he ain't gonna do it, but you've seen in certain interviews he has respect for Saban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back