2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1672440037847-gif.222840

Only 33 days left on the Cormani saga and NSD

Advertisement
As long as he can enroll here, I believe he'll be here. If there's any kind of hangup with that and school over there can get him enrolled, he's gone. I wouldn't blame him for that one but either.

Advertisement
So, my last contribution to the "documentary" reports... I'll wait to see what happens in the next few weeks....

Shodell just posted the following in response to numerous posters on that site saying many of the same things being said here:

"so where this all came from is a reporter was interviewing Cormani, and his mother came up to the reporter and said Cormani's not talking to you, he's only talking for our documentary. That was that. Anyway, that reporter who I just spoke to is unsure if that meant Cormani's family is documenting his process or what. There's no film crew anyone has seen around him, there has been a young guy with a regular camera like you or I would have who has followed Cormani a bit this week, but that's about it. Spoke to Blustein too, he's just basing his info on that prior reporter's story. Larry's not sure what's going on or if there is a documentary for that matter. So I'm really not sure what to tell you guys. I'm giving you the info from the source that has become this big hubbub about the documentary. And that's your 5:18 p.m. update"
**** I can't wait until this whole thing is over lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m lost in this whole saga at this point but it’d be hilarious if that one guy was right about him not signing because of “a video” and the video ends up being whatever this documentary thing being discussed is

So, my last contribution to the "documentary" reports... I'll wait to see what happens in the next few weeks....

Shodell just posted the following in response to numerous posters on that site saying many of the same things being said here:

"so where this all came from is a reporter was interviewing Cormani, and his mother came up to the reporter and said Cormani's not talking to you, he's only talking for our documentary. That was that. Anyway, that reporter who I just spoke to is unsure if that meant Cormani's family is documenting his process or what. There's no film crew anyone has seen around him, there has been a young guy with a regular camera like you or I would have who has followed Cormani a bit this week, but that's about it. Spoke to Blustein too, he's just basing his info on that prior reporter's story. Larry's not sure what's going on or if there is a documentary for that matter. So I'm really not sure what to tell you guys. I'm giving you the info from the source that has become this big hubbub about the documentary. And that's your 5:18 p.m. update"

Stop with this nonsense. It is obviously going to be a found-footage documentary that will look like Blair Witch Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back