2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think it's funny people reach for every worst case scenario possible and label the individual involved when nothing has happened...
Like it's too hard to let it play out...
Seems like a need to validate BS with more BS...
You and the other mods deserve an award for putting up with the stuff you do...
I Cant Mark Duplass GIF by Room104

them nervous.

Serious question for all you debbie downers?

Cormani has been committed for over two months, what if he just wants to drum up some suspense? What would a documentary be worth if there wasn’t a little drama? Samson did the same thing before picking UM.
Who the **** wants to watch a documentary where a kid commits to the same school he's been committed to for months? The drama/suspense is leading up to the flip. It's actually a pretty clever idea by Deion who is a master hype man. I don't like it but it's not hard to figure out at this point.

Advertisement
Yeah this is what has me on the fence. I have a hard time believing that they spent.. what? A year or more building a relationship with DVD and Mario, only to toss them aside because they got a call from somebody like Deion 2 weeks before esd.
And why wouldn’t he commit to Deion and JSU instead of us?

Either Deion has been recruiting him months prior when he was at JSU unknown to everyone which CM rejected Deion’s pitch and committed to us

Or

Deion just started recruiting him once he got to Colorado

Let’s just say I don’t have that same baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Feeling about Cormani as I have about the guy who shall remain nameless in this thread so I don’t get banned…

So you believe that he will be able to match his NIL deal at UM with whatever he is making off a Doc (not much), and what Colorado is able to provide via NIL? I ask that because until I hear otherwise, money is the most important factor in this recruitment, like most, and Colorado and the Doc won’t be able to touch UM’s NIL package.
Or do you believe that money is not the most important factor for him?
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Actually. I’m changing my mind. He’s gone.

There’s a Coach Prime documentary on Amazon Prime. There’s probably going to be a season 2 that follows him in Colorado.

Cormani gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think what started this whole thing was Cane sport or whatever that site was, posting that there was going to be a signing ceremony on January 15. And then everyone kind of ran with it. So a ceremony is one thing, but “signing“? That was emphasized in a lot of peoples’ “reports“ on it.
WRONG

What started it is the kid making the comment. Reporters from all sites ran with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back