2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me he's flashing the U and wearing Canes clothes to build up to the documentary hat ceremony where he picks the school for the guy who is funding the documentary.

Always need a shocker in documentaries as most folks that will watch this aren't followers of high school recruiting.

I'd be shocked if Mario hasn't moved on.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Advertisement
Looks to me he's flashing the U and wearing Canes clothes to build up to the documentary hat ceremony where he picks the school for the guy who is funding the documentary.

Always need a shocker in documentaries as most folks that will watch this aren't followers of high school recruiting.

Mario has not moved on because DVD has not moved on.

Yeah I’ve def accepted the fact he won’t be a Cane.
Just interested in the evolving reasons as to why things aren’t official

I mean...in theory...anything is possible...

However, this would be very out-of-character with the way the family has behaved until now.

But I guess that could happen...

Advertisement
I mean...in theory...anything is possible...

However, this would be very out-of-character with the way the family has behaved until now.

But I guess that could happen...
Yeah this is what has me on the fence. I have a hard time believing that they spent.. what? A year or more building a relationship with DVD and Mario, only to toss them aside because they got a call from somebody like Deion 2 weeks before esd.

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be easier to just list the ways you'd prefer to die?

1. Not at all
2. In your sleep
3. Saving the world from an asteroid collision
3b. Massive heart attack in the Green Lot celebrating a Canes national championship won at home. Define "celebrating" however you'd like.

3b. Massive heart attack in the Green Lot celebrating a Canes national championship won at home. Define "celebrating" however you'd like.
office space o face GIF

Wonder what the percentage of the boards thinks Cormani ends up a Cane vs those who thinks he goes elsewhere

If anybody feels 100% definitive, one way or the other, they’re plain wrong. You’re asking basically who’s guessing one thing versus the other.

I guarantee you there are a lot of people that aren’t leaning either way. I personally have no idea, based on what’s happened from ESD through the present. Anything could happen. It’s also possible that the recruit and his camp haven’t made a decision, I think it’s more likely that they have, but I don’t even know that.

The people with inside information have reported what they’ve known, and initially it indicated Miami, but as they’ve said, the longer this goes, the trend becomes somewhat less positive. But they’re not saying definitively “he gone“ either.

Most rational people are in wait-and-see mode.

I only hope that our reaction as adults, if he goes elsewhere, is adult-like, and not indicative of a bunch of bratty school children throwing temper tantrums.

The Cormani 1.0 through 4.0 are hurting my head with stupidity, conjecture, and randomness. Mod's if there is a way to add this poll to 4.0 have at it, but everyone throw your balls down on this and we will see what we see when we see it. Feel free to keep the crazy in 4.0 and keep this focused kids.

Advertisement
I’m riding w Cane for now but can see this going either way. I don’t think he’s trolling either

Advertisement
Can’t vote - don’t know, and neither does anybody else that posts here.

Our verified insiders are not committing or promising, one way, or the other, so I don’t see how anybody else is basing their opinion, pro or con, on anything definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back