2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Very possible.

I even wonder if Cribby was asked to show some concern/doubt to build the hype and speculation around a done deal.

I mean if we enroll this dude after the roller coaster ride since ESD, it would be epic.

I just don’t see him trolling Miami for clout with the authenticity of that relationship. If he was attention seeking, trolling Saban would be the move.
@Cribby has more integrity than that

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Deion just took the job at CU like 3 weeks ago though. Hasn't this kid been quiet all along. Do we think he had a previous connection to Deion and wanted to go to JSU or are we really supposed to believe this all went down in a matter of no time via 1 FaceTime call...

No clue. Money can change things quickly. Hopefully he is a cane but the whole situation is fishy

Very possible.

I even wonder if Cribby was asked to show some concern/doubt to build the hype and speculation around a done deal.

I mean if we enroll this dude after the roller coaster ride since ESD, it would be epic.

I just don’t see him trolling Miami for clout with the authenticity of that relationship. If he was attention seeking, trolling Saban would be the move.

Nobody asked @Cribby to do anything like that.

If the information coming out of Lakeland sources is incorrect or unreliable, that is someone else's agenda altogether.

Advertisement
@Cribby has more integrity than that

I think so too.

But his words were very vague and Cormani’s recruitment has the potential to be program changing. Just wondering if the magnitude of it would have people doing things they wouldn’t normally to make it even bigger.

@Cribby has always been money. I just like to think outside the box when there isn’t much information and conflicting narratives.

I just hope he can give us the full rundown when it is all over.

I think so too.

But his words were very vague and Cormani’s recruitment has the potential to be program changing. Just wondering if the magnitude of it would have people doing things they wouldn’t normally to make it even bigger.

@Cribby has always been money. I just like to think outside the box when there isn’t much information and conflicting narratives.

I just hope he can give us the full rundown when it is all over.

His words are vague because the information being passed along is vague, and sometimes contradictory.

With all the "insider-haters", there's literally no reason to lock into a story's details, which may later prove to be incorrect, as certain dipsh!tes on the board will hold you personally responsible.

Remember when @SWFLHurricane told us what a Dade HS coach said about Bain? Yet, somehow, some of the worst porsters on this board try to act as if @SWFLHurricane himself made that prediction.

Just not worth it.

Nobody asked @Cribby to do anything like that.

If the information coming out of Lakeland sources is incorrect or unreliable, that is someone else's agenda altogether.

Yeah I don’t think that is likely either.

But Cribby has had to be so vague about the situation that you can’t even judge anything he has said on this as reliable or not.

To me, the words he has chosen don’t match a troll job on Cormani’s. The “it’s complicated” part seemed to point toward some type of enrollment, contract, or personal issue than just another team making a late run.

But **** for all we know, the issues have been worked out and Cormani will enroll in January.

Advertisement
His words are vague because the information being passed along is vague, and sometimes contradictory.

With all the "insider-haters", there's literally no reason to lock into a story's details, which may later prove to be incorrect, as certain dipsh!tes on the board will hold you personally responsible.

Remember when @SWFLHurricane told us what a Dade HS coach said about Bain? Yet, somehow, some of the worst porsters on this board try to act as if @SWFLHurricane himself made that prediction.

Just not worth it.

Bet that up. Good post.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Cribby has been so accurate that it’s hard to do what you suggested. My main thing is not to take it to seriously. One of the best parts of being on this board is making predictions /guesses. Sometimes you get to say I told you so and sometimes you get to eat a double crow burger. People with their head on straight know we just having fun talking Canes football barbershop style.

Sometimes we all get a bit obsessive with this program and it’s ups and downs. Take a step back and enjoy the holiday.

Roll a joint.

Get drunk.

Smash your ol’ lady or some strange until they tap out.

Happy New Year and Go Canes.

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t think that is likely either.

But Cribby has had to be so vague about the situation that you can’t even judge anything he has said on this as reliable or not.

To me, the words he has chosen don’t match a troll job on Cormani’s. The “it’s complicated” part seemed to point toward some type of enrollment, contract, or personal issue than just another team making a late run.

But **** for all we know, the issues have been worked out and Cormani will enroll in January.

First, everything that @Cribby has said is reliable as to what he has been told. So I'm just clarifying, this is not a @Cribby issue at all. If the option is to say absolutely nothing at all, and to let all of the inaccurate but weirdly-worshipped sportswriters post all their false stories, I guess we could go in that direction. And that's not a knock on you, I'm just saying that generally.

Second, when it comes to "it's complicated", all of that depends on how much or little you want to repeat. I can say this, and @Cribby can back me up on this...one particular story that was told was so very strange, that I told @Cribby I had never heard of such a thing in the 35 years since I started teaching SAT/ACT prep.

Finally, I tried to boil this down to a simple flow-chart...

A. Cormani has graduated high school and is eligible to enroll in college in January. If this is true, there has been MASSIVE misdirection, massive lying, and I can't even imagine why. Even Cormani's assertions that he would not be an early enrollee would support this storyline (which may prove false, we will know in a few weeks).

B. Cormani has NOT graduated high school and might be eligible to enroll in college this summmer. I this is true, then SOME of the stories MIGHT be true, or some might be smokescreens for other true explanations of what actually happened. Regardless of the REASON, one would accurately surmise that this has SOME SORT of connection to NCAA Clearinghouse standards. But it's not "UM Admissions". It's not "cumulative 4-year GPA". It's not "one Polk County public high school altered a transcript when a student transferred to another Polk County public high school".

Most of the other possible reasons are still on the table, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back