2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

1672265344310.gif

Advertisement
Even if he is 18 I’d say grounds for purgatory
I'm not saying you are wrong, but if that is the standard I will throw every troglodyte who says something inappropriate about a recruit/player/coach's family/sister/mother/daughter/aunt/girlfriend in Purgatory, too.

He’s either

1. Trolling
2. Doesn’t think he’ll sign but taking the path of least resistance
3. Still wants and thinks he can be a Cane

I don’t think he’s a troll based on everything to this point.

2 or 3 is the question

At the very least gives me hope it’s not dead.

Advertisement
Next step here is he will be making an announcement during the game. All about the eyes.

He’s either

1. Trolling
2. Doesn’t think he’ll sign but taking the path of least resistance
3. Still wants and thinks he can be a Cane

I don’t think he’s a troll based on everything to this point.

2 or 3 is the question

At the very least gives me hope it’s not dead.

IMO even if he's taking the path of least resistance that still gives us a shot. He is up in Lakeland where most peeps do not give a fvck about Miami. If he's "going with the flow" that's likely because the relationship with the coaches is real and still good. And if that's true, then even in scenario 2 UM still has a chance.

Wtf???.....Cormormon McClain???

Chicago Pd Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

@SWFLHurricane
@Dr.L.ThugU (Good catch...dont worry, my team knows how to apprehend the wily ones)

Episode 1 Police GIF by BBC

Oh man...this one is extra sweet. I let you go back this summer on your 1st attempt at humor in the 10+ years Ive been on here. It was borderline, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. This one, no excuses. No amount of food **** or autographed pictures of Butch Davis will bribe your way out of this one.

This was a bad joke, plain and simple. Lets see how funny this joke is after we sit you down to watch a Sister Wives marathon. Perhaps you can exchange your 1970's concert tickets for cigarettes and moonshine in CIS prison.

There are few more big fish Id like to bust before I retire. You were one of them. I'll enjoy this

Rob Riggle Jail GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chicago Pd Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

@SWFLHurricane
@Dr.L.ThugU (Good catch...dont worry, my team knows how to apprehend the wily ones)

Episode 1 Police GIF by BBC

Oh man...this one is extra sweet. I let you go back this summer on your 1st attempt at humor in the 10+ years Ive been on here. It was borderline, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. This one, no excuses. No amount of food **** or autographed pictures of Butch Davis will bribe your way out of this one.

This was a bad joke, plain and simple. Lets see how funny this joke is after we sit you down to watch a Sister Wives marathon. Perhaps you can exchange your 1970's concert tickets for cigarettes and moonshine in CIS prison.

There are few more big fish Id like to bust before I retire. You were one of them. I'll enjoy this

Rob Riggle Jail GIF
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Whatever happens, any chance we can act like grown men if we don’t get what we want?
You know that's not happening. Maybe 1/3 of this board will conduct themselves like grown men. Many will bleed from their sandy vaginas and/or drag their dirty asses across the board. Others will just cry and cry and cry. While a select few go back to beating the corching drum until we are all deaf.

The CIS way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back