2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 222538

Ill Allow It GIF

@P-Tizzle

All good. You’re reputation for good humor remains intact.

Deion told him to. No doubt.

But why tho? I get that Deion did that with Hunter. Hunter was from N.FL, grew up a FSU fan, committed early, never waivered or did trolling and then on early signing day flipped to JSU. That was true shock the recruiting world and a massive troll that otherwise had no obvious signs. But now cats out of the bag with Deion and his antics, CU is already calling for Cormani in this class.

By comparison this kid is from Gator territory and has been very quiet. He wore UM gear in a lot of his games, he took 1 OV and it was to UM, he posted pics from the UM visit and a few pics from is UOV to UF, otherwise he stayed off social media. Did not even wait for CBS cameras to start rolling, no hat pump fake or drawn out "for the next 3-4 years" just grabbed the UM hat and said Miami. The bigger troll would have been to do this to UF. No one in Lakeland gives a **** about UM aside from Cormani. He could have flipped on signing day just like Hunter and made the splash.

His relationship with DVD is what multiple people stated (yes with bags) is what won him over as everyone was offering him insane NIL. He would not take Bama's call and numerous people said TROB tried to throw a wrench into things by starting a rumor about DVD leaving and that needed to be addressed so he obviously cares about that relationship. So why troll at all?

He could have showed up in a black tee shirt and no one would say a thing. Earlier in this thread I think it was you (apologies if it wasn't) said to stop looking for a silver lining, well stop looking for a ****-colored lining. He was first to show up at the UA game and was head to toe in UM gear. He still may not sign with us and the gear is likely meaningless but no need to add unfounded fuel/rumors to a fire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good to know. Will use on neighbors barking dog tonight. Wish me luck.

Tell you what I did.

Got a pair of 300 amp speakers - an amp, and a directional microphone. Aimed the speakers at THEIR house, as close as possible while still on my land, and aimed the directional mic at them too.

Waited until after 9:00 PM, and maxed it out. The entire neighborhood rattled every single bark - and it only took about ten minutes for them to take their dog inside.

They were as loved as a dose of the clap. The dog was gone a couple months later. They were gone about six months after that.

You know that's not happening. Maybe 1/3 of this board will conduct themselves like grown men. Many will bleed from their sandy vaginas and/or drag their dirty asses across the board. Others will just cry and cry and cry. While a select few go back to beating the corching drum until we are all deaf.

The CIS way.
dont forget in 2 years, we blame Mario bc we hear a story of how cormani wanted to be a cane as hes predicted to be a top 10 pick at CB at Bama but something happened and miami was his dream school. we then trash Mario and call cormani a sell out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back