2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
60B23814-A3AC-4A0D-9F22-0B9F4B48840B.jpeg

Well that’s nice to see!

Advertisement
and the bikini photos too. I agree. I have a whole bottle of spiked eggnog I have to drink because my wife refuses to touch it even though she asked for it.
If she doesn’t wanna touch it then u must divorce her at once bc she signed up to touch it anytime u wanted her to when y’all said I do! Oh! Ur talkin about Eggnog? My apologies. Karry on
Scott Hall Sport GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Advertisement
well, i could be the only dumbo (hopefully not) but what exactly is this a snapshot of... i mean, if thats him wearing "U" gear down front, whats the blow-up a pic of, a mural or poster behind him, or what is the other pic? TY
The picture behind him is a Poster ….not sure if it’s him or not !

him not signing is the weirdest thing based on what we know but the insiders wont tell us. either way, least hes still reaping us lol

Advertisement
It's a positive sign that Cormani was the first one there and decked out in Miami gear. Let's please shake the PTSD. Mario's greatest strength is recruiting & I'm sure he's doing everything he can to help Cormani & get him signed.
I love how posters here keep throwing out the groundbreaking info that Mario and Ruiz “need to do everything they can to land him”

As if a billionaire and one of the most elite recruiters in the country don’t understand this concept

him not signing is the weirdest thing based on what we know but the insiders wont tell us. either way, least hes still reaping us lol
There have been way stranger and crazier. His may end up up there but thus far the only strange thing is that we don’t know why.

We go from the kid committing. To silence up until a week before signing day that Alabama was making a push and he might visit which turned out to be BS negative recruiting. To everything appearing to be smooth sailing to NSD. To him throwing up the U at the state title game. To his mom announcing he won’t sign 30 minutes before he was supposed to. To rumors Deion reached out. To rumors the NIl had to reworked. To rumors transcripts and grades were an issue. To rumors he would sign the next day and enroll early as expected. To radio silence. To news he will sign in February and not enroll early. To radio silence. To him showing up at all the AA game completely decked out in Miami gear.

I can usually sniff through the BS, but I have no idea what is going on here.

Advertisement
I love how posters here keep throwing out the groundbreaking info that Mario and Ruiz “need to do everything they can to land him”

As if a billionaire and one of the most elite recruiters in the country don’t understand this concept

It’s complicated man…. And with Deion and TRob and Raymond involved/not involved and it being a non administrative paperwork issue that isn’t administrative paperwork, and Miami knew everything that was happening, but still couldn’t hit the curveball…

Super clear. Why can’t we all just get it man?!?!?!?!

We go from the kid committing. To silence up until a week before signing day that Alabama was making a push and he might visit which turned out to be BS negative recruiting. To everything appearing to be smooth sailing to NSD. To him throwing up the U at the state title game. To his mom announcing he won’t sign 30 minutes before he was supposed to. To rumors Deion reached out. To rumors the NIl had to reworked. To rumors transcripts and grades were an issue. To rumors he would sign the next day and enroll early as expected. To radio silence. To news he will sign in February and not enroll early. To radio silence. To him showing up at all the AA game completely decked out in Miami gear.

I can usually sniff through the BS, but I have no idea what is going on here.
you dont deserve to know as we were told

Advertisement
It’s complicated man…. And with Deion and TRob and Raymond involved/not involved and it being a non administrative paperwork issue that isn’t administrative paperwork, and Miami knew everything that was happening, but still couldn’t hit the curveball…

turning into a tom Clancy novel

Rare you see someone that cant hit the curve make it in the big leagues. praying Mario gets better with his swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back