2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I was in 7th grade and there was a Boston concert - I think at the Miami Marine or Baseball Stadium??? This would’ve been around 1979. I was too young at the time. My first concert was 2 years later at the Hollywood Smokatorium- Kansas with Atlanta Rhythm Section opening.
My memory is not as sharp, but I think Atlanta Rhythm Section also opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Update: I’m probably off here. Attended quite a few concerts with focus on chick dates and weed…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
For those complaining about lack of updates … you all are better than this.

If you come in here and the last few threads are about brisket, adopting cats, PMs from Whoop, aliens with big ****s and black ladies with big **** … that means there is no update and that’s yours update.
drunk d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement

If you come in here and the last few threads are about brisket, adopting cats, PMs from Whoop, aliens with big ****s and black ladies with big **** … that means there is no update and that’s yours update.
Do you happen to remember around which page would be the discussion about black ladies with big ****? I fell behind a little on the 4.0 thread and must have missed that.

Reminds me, I forgot to post pics of my cats. My wife and I each picked one, guess which one I picked.

Screenshot_20221227_193054_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back