Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dogs > cats

1672237257416.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
E58B2BBA-293A-4D46-9136-7D66658266C8.jpeg

Since everyone is posting pics of their dogs here are my 3, the boxer on the left I took in after my boy couldn’t… wait, was told he shouldnt get a dog but there he is, my Doberman was a present 9 years ago from my wife and the goofball on the right, well he’s a nut and we’re not sure what he is but he is 10 months old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Much better than the dudes playing insider and trying to play gatekeeper in this role

barack obama the world is burning GIF
Nothing positive on the football side is going to come out of this or the Gattis thread right now. No one knows. Some people with connections have been told things but there’s no guarantee of anything and nothing here changes whatever’s transpiring now. Might as well let the chips just fall first. Life’s too short.

Nothing positive on the football side is going to come out of this or the Gattis thread right now. No one knows. Some people with connections have been told things but there’s no guarantee of anything and nothing here changes whatever’s transpiring now. Might as well let the chips just fall first. Life’s too short.

anarchy-talledega.gif

So moar pet pics!
D1AE7773-7057-413C-BEBC-91FD32240C45.jpeg
567345CB-8C51-4AB9-B3B7-D165D41E6D64.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back