2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SWFLHurricane ’s cat will be seeing @cway313 on February 17th at the Titanic.

@cway313, you ever see Goldfinger?

View attachment 222459
Looks like my cats will be there as well with @SWFLHurricane ’s cat waiting on Cway.

CBE41C62-B938-4C6D-8FA8-B7826AD8E5D4.gif

Advertisement
Science.org says this:

Researchers examining the differences between "dog people" and "cat people" found that feline fans score higher on intelligence tests and are more introverted, open-minded, and sensitive, LiveScience reports. On the other hand, "dog people" are more outgoing and energetic, and they prefer to follow the rules.

🤷🏿‍♂️

But I got both. And my cat think she's a dog and legit fights other cats. Khajiit hates other cats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
She’s beautiful, you never have a better friend in the world.
He is a He. Please don't misgender my dog. This is not a safe space anymore. I'm completely triggered. (am I doing it right?)

On another note, I believe your kids made the Turn Over Chain he is wearing in the picture. You mailed me a couple for my little girl a few years back.

Advertisement
He is a He. Please don't misgender my dog. This is not a safe space anymore. I'm completely triggered. (am I doing it right?)

On another note, I believe your kids made the Turn Over Chain he is wearing in the picture. You mailed me a couple for my little girl a few years back.
Oooops ,I gotcha 👍
He’s handsome and happy you can see it , your buddy.

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back