Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
$12 to see Zeppelin..Lol...
$9.50
Opening Night
MSG, New York City
Zep.jpg

My last derail...promise.

EDIT: The a-hole at the gate gave me a bad ticket rip after I asked him to just rip a little off the bottom.

Last edited:
Ima have to watch some of their old live performances to see how they were live. I saw that because the other day I went back and watch Woodstock 94 and 99 and it reminded me if how big some of those bands were at the time.
Here is some context on how big some of these bands were. Woodstock had an estimated 400k with that huge lineup. The 1973 Watkins Glen show with just the Grateful Dead, Allman Bros, and the Band had 600,000 attendees.

Advertisement
I remember I was in 7th grade and there was a Boston concert - I think at the Miami Marine or Baseball Stadium??? This would’ve been around 1979. I was too young at the time. My first concert was 2 years later at the Hollywood Smokatorium- Kansas with Atlanta Rhythm Section opening.
My 1st concert was KISS at the Sunrise Musical Theatre in Jan 85 on the Animalize Tour. My next show was my 1st at the Snortatorium and that was Iron Maiden in Feb 85 on the World Slavery Tour. Absolutely epic show! Maiden brought the house down that night. They blew KISS out of the water!

Advertisement
Here is some context on how big some of these bands were. Woodstock had an estimated 400k with that huge lineup. The 1973 Watkins Glen show with just the Grateful Dead, Allman Bros, and the Band had 600,000 attendees.
The Band with Bob Dylan???

Honestly at this point we might as well just make this a Uni thread -kind of like Peter Ariz used to have a unibrow. We really don’t need any other topics on the board since this one is everything and nothing at the same time

I remember I was in 7th grade and there was a Boston concert - I think at the Miami Marine or Baseball Stadium??? This would’ve been around 1979. I was too young at the time. My first concert was 2 years later at the Hollywood Smokatorium- Kansas with Atlanta Rhythm Section opening.
****, you and @SWFLHurricane some old *** neegas.
Greybeards.
👀

Sike naw, love hearing about how lame my era was. Sounds like great music and drugs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So it’s pretty eveident DVD may be going with Ed Reed and had to break it to Cormani the night before signing day because of their relationship.
DVD will get a job at a P5 at this point. Maybe just a co DB job but still he would get a job that would help his trajectory. Following Ed hurts him. It makes sense for him to stay. Even if he didn’t get the DB job this year, he would surely get it the year after. ****, Miami maybe forced to give it to him a year early cause someone will take a shot at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back