2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to me. I put my cat on a hills prescription diet for a year and he lost zero weight. What type of food did you give your cat???
The vet recommended Purina Dietetic Management. She's had zero blood sugar spikes since we started giving it to her. Haven't even had to inject her with insulin.

Advertisement
@RVACane @Mklein13 @Dr.L.ThugU @GOCANES05 @flagator86 @423Hurricane
@TRick72
Here's the ticket frame in full.....Hard to Top it....included is the Zeppelin concert stub...View attachment 222411
You taught your cat to throw a nice left man.
52CC080B-56C9-4312-88C6-AE03A84BDEFA.gif

The vet recommended Purina Dietetic Management. She's had zero blood sugar spikes since we started giving it to her. Haven't even had to inject her with insulin.
Ok Im going to get a vet here where I moved to and see what they can do. Thank you and I’m glad it’s working out well for you.

Advertisement
I'll raise you my cat who's lost weight because she has Diabetes and requires her sugar to be checked twice a day and insulin injections.

Update: She hasn't needed insulin in almost a week because we giver her low carb pet food and have been controlling it with diet.
My mom's cat had to do that **** too. Just put him down in the fall. It made him crazy though. I've never seen anything act so hungry in my life. Didn't matter what kind or where food was, he'd find it.

I think you've got it wrong, dogs are stupid.

Now if you're just saying stupid because you don't like then, that's another thing.

I have no preference between the two besides you really have to plan things around having a dog. We travel too much with the kids sporting activities that a dog would be a major inconvenience at this time in our lives.

P. S. Just trying to start some dog vs cat off topic discussion here since you appear adamant about it.

Yep.

IT'S SCIENCE. Dogs are retarded wolves. Actually, they're so friendly because they have a genetic disease called Williams-Beuren syndrome.

Humans can also get this disease. When people have this developmental delay, caused by mutations in a certain region of genes, they also show a variety of symptoms that include intense and indiscriminate sociability.

Basically, when our nomad ancestors domesticated wolves around 20,000 years ago, they accomplished it by picking the dumbest, and most compliant ones and then breeding them with each other. They basically selected for retardation. And for that reason, when a wolf runs across a dog in the wild, the wolf will usually kill the dog because, well... animals do animal things. Animals usually kill retarded versions of that same animal. A wolf sees a dog and is like "nope."

Wolves are smart as ****. You just can't domesticate the smart ones, they'll do things like eat you and maul your babies.

Now I'm a dog lover myself, but it's just a fact of science that your special friend is really "special" in more ways than one. And the reason he's so friendly is because he's delayed and you give him biscuits.

Wolf:

1000_F_397820985_fdfJZ8EV8muEHX3OS58Ak6Ggz2m7Y8U4.jpg

Vs Dog:

1000_F_104518476_avgMeEwPRg2i8zkL8l6DftGw0Qz2Hjni.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember I was in 7th grade and there was a Boston concert - I think at the Miami Marine or Baseball Stadium??? This would’ve been around 1979. I was too young at the time. My first concert was 2 years later at the Hollywood Smokatorium- Kansas with Atlanta Rhythm Section opening.
You guys need to follow @miamistadium on IG if you haven’t done so already. It’s a great nostalgia account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back