2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No offense but I was on the other board, and I’ve seen you take shots and it’s about Cribby. Just be real fam. You called him wrong multiple times on RCT, when we brought his info over there.

First and foremost, what does any previous time have to do with this current topic? Oh wait, nothing. His comment was made towards me on this topic. Let's focus and stick to that.

Secondly, since you feel the need to come to the defense of another grown man, by all means please show me where I called anyone out on my own. Over the MANY years on the other board, many posters shared info from different boards, from different posters. And if I called it out as wrong, it wasn't because I brought that info to the board and said it was bs. It's because other posters like yourself, would bring that info over and ask if it was legit or not. Not because I did it myself.

With that being said, until I started lurking and posting here recently, I had no clue who this man was. I sure as **** don't remember his name from the other board.

When Bender tells us to worry, I'll start getting nervous
No, Bender the humanitarian is first and foremost concerned with Cormaybe's best interest, and wishes the kid and his family well regardless. Concern for the program doesn't factor into his thinking. He wanted me to pass on those sentiments, though he feels we should already know that. So I guess we should all pipe down and let this thing play out. Right Boner...I mean Bender. Did I get that right?😂

Advertisement
First and foremost, what does any previous time have to do with this current topic? Oh wait, nothing. His comment was made towards me on this topic. Let's focus and stick to that.

Secondly, since you feel the need to come to the defense of another grown man, by all means please show me where I called anyone out on my own. Over the MANY years on the other board, many posters shared info from different boards, from different posters. And if I called it out as wrong, it wasn't because I brought that info to the board and said it was bs. It's because other posters like yourself, would bring that info over and ask if it was legit or not. Not because I did it myself.

With that being said, until I started lurking and posting here recently, I had no clue who this man was. I sure as **** don't remember his name from the other board.

You’re lying straight up, you know exactly what you are doing and who you’re doing it at. You’re smart, not dumb. But whatever bro. Merry Christmas.

No, Bender the humanitarian is first and foremost concerned with Cormaybe's best interest, and wishes the kid and his family well regardless. Concern for the program doesn't factor into his thinking. He wanted me to pass on those sentiments, though he feels we should already know that. So I guess we should all pipe down and let this thing play out. Right Boner...I mean Bender. Did I get that right?Lol

Cormaybe. Bahaha. This needs to stick.

Advertisement
This thread is exhausting.

I'm not going to ask the reason or debate the BS bc in the end the story will come out. I'll wait for that vs hypothesizing every scenario in the universe. Having been around recruiting a LONG time, the only thing i know is this.......when guy delay signing and/or there's a mysterious issue being worked through, it never ends well. Maybe i'm wrong and should be it "rarely" ends well, but i can't recall one off the top that did end well. Maybe it's all the wine from tonight, idk. Feel free to point one out and call me an idiot.

I still can’t believe nothing has leaked lol this is so ridiculous. Somehow 100 people know and this is the one time nobody is saying anything.

Situations in south Florida nobody ever bothered to report:
- Cormani not signing and not indicating what’s next
- Jimmy Butler’s mysterious absences the last two seasons
- Byron Jones and whatever the **** is happening there

Advertisement
I still can’t believe nothing has leaked lol this is so ridiculous. Somehow 100 people know and this is the one time nobody is saying anything.

Did Booby Trap on the river go back to $10 cover ?

Kyle lowrys. absence

Advertisement
This thread is exhausting.

I'm not going to ask the reason or debate the BS bc in the end the story will come out. I'll wait for that vs hypothesizing every scenario in the universe. Having been around recruiting a LONG time, the only thing i know is this.......when guy delay signing and/or there's a mysterious issue being worked through, it never ends well. Maybe i'm wrong and should be it "rarely" ends well, but i can't recall one off the top that did end well. Maybe it's all the wine from tonight, idk. Feel free to point one out and call me an idiot.
Hester and Andrew Williams are the two that come to mind. Not knowing what the situation is here I can't say it's the exact same thing.

No offense but I was on the other board, and I’ve seen you take shots and it’s about Cribby. Just be real fam. You called him wrong multiple times on RCT, when we brought his info over there.
Happy La Galaxy GIF by Major League Soccer

You’re lying straight up, you know exactly what you are doing and who you’re doing it at. You’re smart, not dumb. But whatever bro. Merry Christmas.
STG is the definition of a poster who gets his fulfillment pretending to be an insider. He’s throws crap at the wall, is wrong way more often than right, and the fact this man claims to not know Cribby is nothing short of pathetic. I sense a little jealousy that Cribbys post get brought to RCT too often for STGs bruised ego and his false insider bravado he brings to the other 8 posters left on that website. Keep your always negative mopey *** over there, the fact you would even have the stones to come in here and try to run Cribby off is insanity. If the mods truly knew your schtick, they’d ban you immediately.

Cannot lose one of the top recruits we’ve ever had and almost can’t miss prospect and we just say Oh Well on to 2024…

I don’t see that happening here
What other choice is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back