2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And when coaches from other programs are publicly mocking UM and saying that our $$$ isnt real"

1. When did that happen?

2. Are you dissatisfied with the top 5 ranked recruiting class?

1. Rhule

2. Is it still top 5 w/o McClain? Not being sarcastic - Im genuinely curious. If it's still top 5 then I'll muzzle my complaints.

Weeks ago I said the only thing that can help mask the smell of the 5-7 **** that Cristobal dropped on the fans would be a top 5 class. If he managed to pull that off without McClain, then he succeeded in meeting that expectation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is playing out exactly like the courtroom scene from A Few Good Men where Col. Jessup tells Lt. Kaffee to go **** himself.

CiS:

tom cruise i want the truth GIF

Insiders:

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Ok if it’s not money and not academics what the **** is it? Dm if u don’t want it on the board.

Someone who claims to be in the know said it was a dumb reason. So I think it must be music-related. He is a flautist, but Mario has a strict prohibition on wind instruments.

Advertisement
Ok if it’s not money and not academics what the **** is it? Dm if u don’t want it on the board.
No one will give us peasants the reason. It’s super secret and only the chosen ones know… and those that get bits of info shared with them and continually spam this thread with posts to ensure we know how important they must be.

-You ever had a girl that you jumped through hoop after hoop after hoop for only to find out in the end that she really just didn't want to be with you?

-And/or we fumbled the top recruit in the nation at the 1 yd line due to an 'mysterious' issue

- If not academic/transcript/test score why not sign somewhere to get the NIL ball rolling? Though let's face it, bags could be a plenty.

-Was there really a second shooter on the grassy knoll? The mystery has reached epic proportion.

-Do have a problem with Captain ***-hat, who apparently is in the know, incessantly finger-wagging at everyone who isn't privy to the same info. Hey Donger, that is your name (??), fan is short for fanatics. A lot of people, especially those frequenting a doggone message board on Christmas Eve, are invested emotionally in their team/program. So have some yuletide spirit and STFU.

Advertisement
I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation
I kind of agree with you but we dont know if this is 100% dead. It dont look to good but what ever the issue is it probably doesn't need to be out there floating around making our coaches jobs harder.

Advertisement
If it was simply us being outbid at the last minute and we arent matching it then he would've just signed elsewhere during ESD... No?

You all can tell him in Purgatory as that’s where he can be found now. This guy is the epitome of the poster I fûcking can’t stand on here. Low post or shît post contributor who shows up and runs his mouth when things aren’t how he thinks they should be. This is the type of poster who discourages people from bringing info to the board.
Sorry but you are wrong on this one. STG been around for a very long time but on another site. He has brought great info to that board for a very long time and has always been very accurate. I dont know who he knows but he gets info from someone and that info for the most part is very accurate.

Our buds would pack it in ice and ship it to us...we even got some put on a AEROVAC flight from Landstuhl to Bagram....

worldwide baby....ahh the memories...
Back in the day, a Tanker (KR-35) flew live lobsters from Loring Maine to Spangdahlem GE. $7 each pre ordered. They had a ton of them.

Ps. Was the medevac back w the C-9’s or after they retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back