2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I care about the person. Unless that person has done something so despicable that makes me strongly dislike him, I care about a Miami Hurricanes football player as a person.

But you are evidently different.

lol hes not a cane yet and may not be. I care about them in that I hope they succeed once they become canes and beyond. I went to school with them when I was in undergrad. the farther im removed from graduation, the more this is entertainment. I give back to the program so it succeeds.

Advertisement
I'm a fan, but I don't pretend that I deserve information or that I am entitled to it because I am a fan.

NIL wouldn't be a thing without fans? LMFAO
This is a message board for trading information. This isn’t the CIA.

I would love to learn how this game would generate the revenue it has without the fan support it has across the country? Why do networks pay billions of dollars for games? Is it because it’s one of the most popular games in the country and there is a market?

Look dude. I like you as a poster. You’re in a corner in this thread talking to multiple posters at once. we can disagree. You’re feeling some kind of way

what I can’t comprehend is if there’s a multitude of issues, how the heck does it just all of a sudden pop up the morning of ESD?

Something isn’t adding up, and hopefully there’s clarity going forward. With that said, I’m not optimistic he signs at this point.

I would love to learn how this game would generate the revenue it has without the fan support it has across the country
why didn't the fans boycott the game then when players wanted to get paid as a protest?

This is a message board for trading information. This isn’t the CIA.

I would love to learn how this game would generate the revenue it has without the fan support it has across the country? Why do networks pay billions of dollars for games? Is it because it’s one of the most popular games in the country and there is a market?

Look dude. I like you as a poster. You’re in a corner in this thread talking to multiple posters at once. we can disagree. You’re feeling some kind of way
the big 10 aint handing out billion dollar deals without the fans and viewers.

Advertisement
Without fans it’s a bunch of dudes playing grabass on a grass field.

With all due respect, it's due to indivuals like yourself why I don't share info anymore. I shared info for many years on a separate board. And my info was never vague, which I predominantly see here when "info" is shared.

But there's always a few of your kind that exist and ruin it for the vast majority. If people like yourself learned how to simply accept what is shared and either take it with a grain of salt or simply move on without comment, you'd probably have more people willing to share.
You all can tell him in Purgatory as that’s where he can be found now. This guy is the epitome of the poster I fûcking can’t stand on here. Low post or shît post contributor who shows up and runs his mouth when things aren’t how he thinks they should be. This is the type of poster who discourages people from bringing info to the board.

what I can’t comprehend is if there’s a multitude of issues, how the heck does it just all of a sudden pop up the morning of ESD?

Something isn’t adding up, and hopefully there’s clarity going forward. With that said, I’m not optimistic he signs at this point.
Here's a hint: It didn't pop up on signing day.

Sounds like you misunderstood. If UM decides they want to share specifics, that is there choice. What I said is that nobody is entitled to hear from ANYONE who shares info as to why something has or has not happened. That is the choice of that individual to share if they so choose. I don't work for the football program, nor does anyone else who shares info. So nobody owes anyone on a message board an explanation.
Fine. I’ll grant you the point. But I think it’s ******. It just gets everyone fired up and upset. We are on 4.0 for a reason

Reactions: STG
Advertisement

Exactly. We’re spending millions of dollars on a support staff whose job is to make sure everything goes smooth when it’s time to put pen to paper. What in the **** happened here!?

the big 10 aint handing out billion dollar deals without the fans and viewers.
that still doesn't entitle the fans to know everything and treat players not as people, but as products whose only jobs is to satisfy your need for entertainment.

thats a sense of entitlement thats downright pathetic

Great to see that this thread sucks as ******* badly as the other 17 versions of this and it pukes up bs with a bunch of people who don’t know **** speculating about what they don’t know and then claiming that they know what they don’t know so that others think they know something that they don’t know.

Advertisement
Here's a hint: It didn't pop up on signing day.
This is another thing that irks me. On one hand (assuming this is true), good for Miami that it was kept tight lipped because other teams would have pounced immediately on that info.

At the same time, if our famous media failed to hear about this (because let’s be honest, they would have leaked that info immediately for the clout chasers they are), how the f^ck can this be kept secret, and yet we can’t keep simple OV’s quiet?

Has to be money/contract that late

that still doesn't entitle the fans to know everything and treat players not as people, but as products whose only jobs is to satisfy your need for entertainment.

thats a sense of entitlement thats downright pathetic
no one is calling cormani names right now or being disrespectful. were literally just talking bout where he may end up. in the last few pages, I haven't seen a single disrespectful thing outside of how bad does his mom need the money. the other threads def took a turn but this one so far has been fine

Advertisement
This is another thing that irks me. On one hand (assuming this is true), good for Miami that it was kept tight lipped because other teams would have pounced immediately on that info.

At the same time, if our famous media failed to hear about this (because let’s be honest, they would have leaked that info immediately for the clout chasers they are), how the f^ck can this be kept secret, and yet we can’t keep simple OV’s quiet?
One thing is a personal situation, the other is an OV.

no one is calling cormani names right now or being disrespectful. were literally just talking bout where he may end up. in the last few pages, I haven't seen a single disrespectful thing outside of how bad does his mom need the money. the other threads def took a turn but this one so far has been fine
This entire thing is highly inaccurate. Cormani and his mother have been accused of bag chasing several times over the past few days.

I remember people celebrating Mario for being an elite closer, now, everyone has lost it.

What a joke in here...
People are not mad at Mario. At least from what I’ve seen. People just want clarity, regardless if you feel they are entitled to it or not. That may not come but ppl questioning things is not unreasonable, especially with all the information being thrown out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back