2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation
Totally agree. For anyone wondering that should answer the question enough about what this is about. When $ is involved, it’s in their best interest to keep it quiet and preserve an image in a cloud of smoke.

Advertisement
My man, an anonymous keyboard warrior on a message board could never do such a thing.

The reason why you see a million different reasons being posted as to what has occured with Cormani is that those people probably don't know and are likely guessing. Just my opinion of course.

As far as giving half info, where was there half info? I think I am the only one who has posted a definitive answer and that is that Cormani is NOT coming. Everyone else is beating around the bush or pretty much saying he is still coming.

As far as a detailed explanation as to why Cormani is not coming, why do you feel you are entitled to that? Because I can assure you that you aren't. Not from me or anyone else who cares to share info.

All that should matter to your or ANY fan is whether Cormani will be a Cane or that he won't be. Not the reasons why.

Lastly, this is a message board. You choose to believe who you want to believe. I can assure you, it makes no difference to me it you believe what I shared. As stated prior, I gain nothing by sharing if it is correct info, nor lose anything if it is wrong.
People want info in all arenas. Like rubbernecking when there is an accident. It's who we're are as a species. This, I'm not entitled to it, ok cool. People want to know. It's not hard to understand. If you gave legit info then, why are you so concerned about my comment. If you said , I know but I'm not saying, you are part of the problem and you know exactly what you are doing. You are fanning the flames of those that are looking for info.

lol you care bout the person now? come on lol. we all **** on players the moment they leave or sign elsewhere. be real with yourself.
Yes, I care about the person. Unless that person has done something so despicable that makes me strongly dislike him, I care about a Miami Hurricanes football player as a person.

But you are evidently different.

My man, an anonymous keyboard warrior on a message board could never do such a thing.

The reason why you see a million different reasons being posted as to what has occured with Cormani is that those people probably don't know and are likely guessing. Just my opinion of course.

As far as giving half info, where was there half info? I think I am the only one who has posted a definitive answer and that is that Cormani is NOT coming. Everyone else is beating around the bush or pretty much saying he is still coming.

As far as a detailed explanation as to why Cormani is not coming, why do you feel you are entitled to that? Because I can assure you that you aren't. Not from me or anyone else who cares to share info.

All that should matter to your or ANY fan is whether Cormani will be a Cane or that he won't be. Not the reasons why.

Lastly, this is a message board. You choose to believe who you want to believe. I can assure you, it makes no difference to me it you believe what I shared. As stated prior, I gain nothing by sharing if it is correct info, nor lose anything if it is wrong.

I appreciate any info that is shared. At the end of the day, it's always up to the reader to believe what they wish. And I agree with the entitlement part. From my perspective, if the young man isn't coming, I can deal with it. My main concern is whether or not the University, not the student or another third-party, dropped the ball. Hope that comes out someday.

Advertisement
Y'all arent entitled to it. Y'all are fans. Period.
Aren’t you a fan too? Are you in the inner circle or are you a fan on a message board?This response makes no sense to me. And we can disagree. A lot of fans have given a lot of resources and time to this program. NIL wouldn’t be a thing without fans like us that live and die with their teams. This is a consistently missed point.

Makes it tougher for them, though, because he likely can’t enroll early elsewhere and he can’t receive legal NIL payments until that happens. So if he’s leaning and looking for guaranteed money, it’s going to be of the illicit variety and everyone will know it
Which is why it’s 🤐. Remember how Ruiz handled Zay Wong. Doesn’t bode well if their camp is trying to apply pressure/leverage.

Yeah I’m not a mope but I had a bad feeling right away.

Not going to pretend like it’s not a huge disappointment but same time our recruiting is on an elite level again and that’s all that really matters long term. **** like this happens.

Where I'm at. NIL helped has given us a huge advantage, was only a matter of time before we felt the bad side of it too.

Aren’t you a fan too? Are you in the inner circle or are you a fan on a message board?This response makes no sense to me. And we can disagree. A lot of fans have given a lot of resources and time to this program. NIL wouldn’t be a thing without fans like us that live and die with their teams. This is a consistently missed point.
I'm a fan, but I don't pretend that I deserve information or that I am entitled to it because I am a fan.

NIL wouldn't be a thing without fans? LMFAO

Advertisement
We may not be entitled to exact reasons but then we are entitled to give our speculations on why he didn’t sign

Yeah I’m not a mope but I had a bad feeling right away.

Not going to pretend like it’s not a huge disappointment but same time our recruiting is on an elite level again and that’s all that really matters long term. **** like this happens.
How can you not. We’ve seen this movie before with us and other kids/schools. It almost never ends well for the school waiting at the alter.

Football gods just drafted up their opus on us.

Hmm let’s pick the jewel of their class… let’s nix him on signing day but not as a flip. Some covert technicality that the fans won’t even know what hit ‘em.
Well...not minimizing how much it would suck if we don't get him...but we did get 2 other 5 star players that could be considered the jewels of the class.

Then go back to believing transcripts or grades or ACTs lol. Whatever you want to think my friend.

I don’t need to prove what I know. I was one of the veryyyy few who had the balls to call ‘Mani to the canes before he committed. I was able to do that, for a reason..
Right. Post less

Advertisement
Well...not minimizing how much it would suck if we don't get him...but we did get 2 other 5 star players that could be considered the jewels of the class.

Mario needs every last **** elite player he can get his hands on with the way we look on the field.

Advertisement
I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation
Sounds like you misunderstood. If UM decides they want to share specifics, that is there choice. What I said is that nobody is entitled to hear from ANYONE who shares info as to why something has or has not happened. That is the choice of that individual to share if they so choose. I don't work for the football program, nor does anyone else who shares info. So nobody owes anyone on a message board an explanation.

Sounds like you misunderstood. If UM decides they want to share specifics, that is there choice. What I said is that nobody is entitled to hear from ANYONE who shares info as to why something has or has not happened. That is the choice of that individual to share if they so choose. I don't work for the football program, nor does anyone else who shares info. So nobody owes anyone on a message board an explanation.
They won't get it.

• Agree
Reactions: STG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back