2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a day and age where fans go on social media and racially abuse a player for missing a penalty, where they threaten his death over messages because they haven't scored enough points in fantasy...

Just a thought.

Advertisement
The thing is in college all this money and info some of you think you are privy to is based on the name on the front of the jersey. We root for a brand. You donate to the program. Nfl is front and back of the jersey.

In the end these are still kids and for 99.9% of them after college they will never play football again. So that is the argument with many who don’t like the business side of this…most of these kids should realize they are going to need to utilize the degree they are getting for free.

A bit of a tangent post…I think some just need to realize yes NIL is here but these kids truly don’t owe us anything. And as Lance mentioned the majority of these kids aren’t getting nearly what you think and after taxes and a few purchases the money dries up quick. It’s why Life Wallet is doing things so legit.

People are not mad at Mario. At least from what I’ve seen. People just want clarity, regardless if you feel they are entitled to it or not. That may not come but ppl questioning things is not unreasonable, especially with all the information being thrown out
Its not questioning at this point, its running with the most negative story and acting as if that is the truth.

Advertisement
again, do you have actual inside info? none of us know the real truth so were just going after what some insiders have said
Yes. I was told by someone who knows. But it was said that this will be revisited after Cormani has made his signature and not only will I respect this, but the situation as well.

I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation
I don’t think fans are entitled to every bit of information.

Haven’t been on this thread the whole day. In all seriousness, is there any update?

Advertisement
you **** with a mans money, you better pray is what I learned. Mario better visit every church/temple/mosque/birthright tonight lol
If Rhule was calling Miami out with his emojis about Miami ghosting $$, whatever it is made its way around college football quickly.

If it’s not grades related and the fact that it’s pushing Cormani away from Miami vs some technical snag that wouldn’t be the fault of Miami, thus him sticking it out, leads me to believe that Miami fvked something up.

Yes. I was told by someone who knows. But it was said that this will be revisited after Cormani has made his signature and not only will I respect this, but the situation as well.
ok. thats fine. the thread will go on since you dont have to reveal what you know which is fine. its recruiting. nothing serious. no ones life is on the line

I don’t think fans are entitled to every bit of information.
Maybe not every bit, but more than this. My whole point here is that the board and fans are just expected to endure the “I know but I ain’t telling you” routine for four days. What do y’all expect by continuing to do it? Lol

Advertisement
If Rhule was calling Miami out with his emojis about Miami ghosting $$, whatever it is made its way around college football quickly.

If it’s not grades related and the fact that it’s pushing Cormani away from Miami vs some technical snag that wouldn’t be the fault of Miami, thus him sticking it out, leads me to believe that Miami fvked something up.
I dont know what's going on. I wont pretend to. from the outside, its obviously not good when the best recruit int he country on defense isnt signing and hasn't signed w no chance to OV or for our HC to do a final in home

"things trending in the wrong direction" is not an insider update, it's common sense

When he didn't sign yesterday, his recruitment all but opened up again

why were we trying to get daylen austin and derek williams to delay signing? that's how this works

Advertisement
Maybe not every bit, but more than this. My whole point here is that the board and fans are just expected to endure the “I know but I ain’t telling you” routine for four days. What do y’all expect by continuing to do it? Lol
The officials on our side probably are in the midst of a fluid situation. It’s why I said that I hope it gets resolved and eventually we learn more.

Simple question, without telling us any inside info, do you think he comes to UM, yes or no? Thanks in advance

You will respect his decision to pick another school or you will respect his decision not to sign the NLI until everything got straightened out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back