2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It just seemed to be more plausible to me than grades or Deion completely changing his mind in thr final hour.
100% agree, those reasons seemed far fetched as stand alone originally, although I can see the EE issue being one of multiple variables in play.

Advertisement
Yes.

So I can't argue with y'all bull**** but y'all can spit your bull**** and pretend its real to spread bad rumors and cry around?

Makes sense.ill
so say your inside info if you have any. thats your opinion. I feel like hes as good as gone once he didn't sign by Friday bc the academic excuse didnt make sense since you can sign early and still enroll in the summer. if you have inside info on it then say it. otherwise stop acting like you know more than anyone else.

anyways merry Christmas. enjoy your night. too much good going on to argue about a 17 year old on whether he chooses to play a season and maybe transfer here or not

If it's solely about money then we should be able to give it to him, legal or illegal idgaf just get it done. The mother I'm guessing was counting on that NIL check in January and when she learned about him not enrolling in January meant no money till the summer based on the agreement she wasn't too happy. Her being the one to drop the twitter post about him not signing was telling IMO.
Tracks to me. PR control trying to push “it’s not about money” because maybe total $$$ weren’t in question but the timing of payments is. Hence the “multiple issues”. IMO, if the few months delay are enough reason to go elsewhere, never was all in to begin with.

Advertisement
so say your inside info if you have any. thats your opinion. I feel like hes as good as gone once he didn't sign by Friday bc the academic excuse didnt make sense since you can sign early and still enroll in the summer. if you have inside info on it then say it. otherwise stop acting like you know more than anyone else.
Wait, so if I have inside info, I am always supposed to say it? I can't choose to calm people down without disrespecting the situation at hand?

Since when is your need for information more important than the situation itself?

it was never positive when he didnt sign by Friday imo esp since we can't bring him back officially and used our in home I think. (not sure if you get another in home for feb)
Yeah I’m not a mope but I had a bad feeling right away.

Not going to pretend like it’s not a huge disappointment but same time our recruiting is on an elite level again and that’s all that really matters long term. **** like this happens.

Advertisement
“The longer this takes…”

What does that mean exactly? I only ask because we know how long it will take. He can’t sign until February so there’s nothing that can be done or finalized before that regardless of what is said by him and/or his camp, correct?

I personally am not optimistic, simply because like many have said…why not just sign and figure out the rest, whatever it is, after that? Whatever, lol. Another portal CB would have been nice before this, now it’s a must.
provided whatever complications that exist are resolved couldn't he enroll here (or anywhere really) before February without signing a LOI

Tracks to me. PR control trying to push “it’s not about money” because maybe total $$$ weren’t in question but the timing of payments is. Hence the “multiple issues”. IMO, if the few months delay are enough reason to go elsewhere, never was all in to begin with.
Now if there is an additional factor at play in addition to the aforementioned stuff then sure and I'm dying to know what it could be although I know we'll never find out till the final dust settles and he becomes a Cane or ends up elsewhere.

Wait, so if I have inside info, I am always supposed to say it? I can't choose to calm people down without disrespecting the situation at hand?

Since when is your need for information more important than the situation itself?
I dont care about the situation at hand other than if he signs. it's recruiting dude. not trade secrets. ive literally said idc what his reasons are as long as he signs. he didnt sign. its obvious its not looking great now. hes basically not committed

Advertisement
provided whatever complications that exist are resolved couldn't he enroll here (or anywhere really) before February without signing a LOI

Yes, good point. But I mean, doesn’t feel like that is going to happen lol. You are correct though. He could just enroll by the time classes begin.

My man, an anonymous keyboard warrior on a message board could never do such a thing.

The reason why you see a million different reasons being posted as to what has occured with Cormani is that those people probably don't know and are likely guessing. Just my opinion of course.

As far as giving half info, where was there half info? I think I am the only one who has posted a definitive answer and that is that Cormani is NOT coming. Everyone else is beating around the bush or pretty much saying he is still coming.

As far as a detailed explanation as to why Cormani is not coming, why do you feel you are entitled to that? Because I can assure you that you aren't. Not from me or anyone else who cares to share info.

All that should matter to your or ANY fan is whether Cormani will be a Cane or that he won't be. Not the reasons why.

Lastly, this is a message board. You choose to believe who you want to believe. I can assure you, it makes no difference to me it you believe what I shared. As stated prior, I gain nothing by sharing if it is correct info, nor lose anything if it is wrong.
I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation

Advertisement
I was with you until you said fans aren’t entitled to the why. They absolutely are. Maybe McClain and his camp don’t want it out, but the fans of the program that watched their highest rated recruit back out in the 11th hour should be able to know why. This seems shady af, which is why there is so little info. It’s only going to fuel speculation
Y'all arent entitled to it. Y'all are fans. Period.

Makes it tougher for them, though, because he likely can’t enroll early elsewhere and he can’t receive legal NIL payments until that happens. So if he’s leaning and looking for guaranteed money, it’s going to be of the illicit variety and everyone will know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back