2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly bizarre.

And I haven’t said a word about the kid or his intentions. The 100 people who post on this board while simultaneously living at his house have assured me this has nothing to do with his intentions to attend Miami. And since it was written on this board, I believe it completely.

However, there are 2 facts here. And facts are just that. Facts.

Fact 1: if he signs by midnight, he is 100.0% attending UM. But there’s 5 hours to go and zero indication he’s going to do that. So let’s move to fact 2.

Fact 2: if he doesn’t sign by midnight, there is a less than 100.0% chance he attends UM. And no amount of internet message board inside knowledge changes that fact.

Can he still sign here in February? Of course. But ****ting on people who are a little nervous that he might not and acting like you know for certain he will is ******* weird. Just admit it’s a less than ideal situation yet the staff is still confident. Don’t belittle people who don’t like the way this smells.
There's a big difference betweem understanding its not 100% for us if he waits until Feb., and those saying its now a "toss up" whether we can get him, and claiming that odds are we have little chance now....which is baseless.

Advertisement
it was said if Samson doesn’t commit before the season it would be bad news for Mario

It sucks but with the amount of flexing Ruiz does
I doubt money will be an issue
Cormani is a statement win
Mario knows that and Ruiz knows that
So the build up will suck
But let’s let Mario work
He’s proven to be a borderline jag coach
But he’s an elite recruiter
You could’ve left that off :LOL::LOL:

Cribby has removed himself from this conversation because people will remain negative regardless of what he posts.

Also, good to have you back.
What we know is there’s multiple issues holding this up and it’s complicated. That hasn’t changed but if we’re being honest it’s not a positive if it keeps dragging out longer. I‘d feel a lot better if he signed tonight. That’s just me keeping it a buck.

Wait Bender an insider now. That's it for me .
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Ok. 99.9%? Of every 1000 LOIs signed, how many kids don’t enroll at the school they sign with? 3? 5? You win. It’s higher than a 99% chance. My 2nd point is less than that.
I think he’s saying it not a guarantee he’ll sign with Miami by midnight. He could sign with Colorado by midnight as well.

Advertisement
What we know is there’s multiple issues holding this up and it’s complicated. That hasn’t changed but if we’re being honest it’s not a positive if it keeps dragging out longer. I‘d feel a lot better if he signed tonight. That’s just me keeping it a buck.

Pretty much all there is to say. Is there a chance he will? As in are they actively working a resolution tonight or is it basically “we’ll get this figured out by 2/1”?

Appreciate the update king, even though people are going to freak out over it

Giving opinions that you don’t agree with because it’s not sh*t covered in roses doesn’t mean it’s gaslighting or trolling

You're not "giving opinions". You are literally using words that accuse people of pretending and lying even though you have no factual basis to do so.

And THAT is what makes you a fraud. You lie about other people on absolutely no factual premise, just because you don't know and/or are jealous and/or cannot bring yourself to acknowledge that other people might actually know things that you don't know.

Advertisement
I’m not moping. Sign the fckng paper.
You can holler on top your hill and call me whatever you want. Idgaf.
Take screen shots. Tell me to eat crow if you want when he signs. Call me a puzzy, whatever dude, we want the same thing.
I literally hope that’s what happens cause we need a dude like that on this team.
Nothing would make me happier than you coming on here later tonight or in February to sht on this entire thread.

Until then, sign the letter or open yourself up to speculation.
If he can’t sign the paper for whatever reason and we only know one of those reason because of you……The same sht. You’re opening yourself up to speculation.

Does it suck for the young man? Yup it does
Does it suck for this fanbase yup.
Is it fair nope. But that where we are.

No, we don't want the same thing. Because you're going to continue to vomit your misinformation, while "claiming" that you want Miami to sign Cormani too.

If that's what you really wanted (and you don't, you just want to bloviate your incorrect opinion even when you've been told that your opinions are incorrect), then you would pay attention and shut up with the false narratives.

But you won't.

You'll continue to play the game where you repeat rumors and innuendo, while "calling them your opinion".

And don't play all innocent and express your fake pity for Cormani. If you really felt that way, you wouldn't throw up your hands and act like nobody can do anything to stop this.

YOU can do your part to stop it. By refraining from repeating false narratives that you have continuously been told are false narratives.

If he signs tonight do you think it will be something that is reported or fly under the radar?

Advertisement
****, I had written it off as if everything was fine and he’d probably sign in February.

Advertisement
His ignorance is literally what cribby just said. Does that make cribby ignorant?

No, it's not.

Cribby has knowledge of what is actually happening. Cribby's concern is that the longer that this takes...would be an indication of a problematic discussion and negotiation. THAT is why he wants a faster resolution, because that would mean that all problems have been solved.

MackBammer is just a void-of-actual-knowledge tag-along who is unspecifically hypothesizing about some unknown and unknowable possible bad things that he kinda sorta thinks might happen in the somewhat future.

There is a difference.

An unwise porster once told me some advice that I think will help you right now

“If you squeeze your legs together tightly, you could make a pearl out of all that sand in your ******.”

So you're an unoriginal fraud. Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back