2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So confusing as usual!

I think someone tried to break it down in this or locked one.

Originally he planned to sign early and enroll early. Now that can not happen now due to him being unable to graduate early. Reasons unknown. Possibly grades.

That caused an issue with NIL and they have to figure all that out now. His mom wanted the money now but officially can not get it currently.

Bama tried their negative recruitment last few weeks but that isn’t issue.

Deion or Travis Hunter called him and offered some Louis luggage.

How many OV does he have left?

Now we wait.

While you're entitled to your opinion, feel free to tell me which schools we are going to fight with?

Alabama, the school that Cormani refused to host a visit for after he committed to Miami?

It's also OK to be honest and say that you might have listened to too many of our rivals when they build up these competitive boogeymen.

Enjoy the holidays.

I refuse to believe you’ve been around college athletics for this long and can be this naive.

He refused to allow Bama to visit. Allegedly. That can’t change in 6 weeks/once the dead period ends?

Or I’ll do you one better. Let’s just assume, even though this is beyond ridiculous, but let’s assume he has no interest in any potential suitors, and never will. You’re going to guarantee that the issue that’s causing him to not sign today will be cleared up for him to sign in February?

In the most fluid and dynamic industry on the planet, for you, someone with a brain (and I’m not being sarcastic, if nothing else you are intelligent) to be so absolutely flippant that nothing can change is beyond bizarre to me. Either way, I hope you’re right. Enjoy your holidays as well.

For the millionth time...

IT'S TWO THINGS, YOU ******* MOPEY DOPE.

And one of them IS related to academic qualification.

Now go get your shine box.
I’m not moping. Sign the fckng paper.
You can holler on top your hill and call me whatever you want. Idgaf.
Take screen shots. Tell me to eat crow if you want when he signs. Call me a puzzy, whatever dude, we want the same thing.
I literally hope that’s what happens cause we need a dude like that on this team.
Nothing would make me happier than you coming on here later tonight or in February to sht on this entire thread.

Until then, sign the letter or open yourself up to speculation.
If he can’t sign the paper for whatever reason and we only know one of those reason because of you……The same sht. You’re opening yourself up to speculation.

Does it suck for the young man? Yup it does
Does it suck for this fanbase yup.
Is it fair nope. But that where we are.

I didn’t post the tweet, I commented on it. I know that’s hard to understand though for ya. I was letting all of your loyal followers know there was nothing to worry about because you assured us all is good. Great job out there by the way, being a super top secret insider is hard work these days, Especially with 6 hours to go before early signing period ends
I’m surprised that your troll *** hasn’t been banned yet. You’ve been gaslighting this thread for 2 days in a row.

Advertisement
man if this turns out to be some junk like Lake Gibson holding a grudge because he dipped on them I'm going to be ****ed.

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
@RVACane I was being serious, I'd lock the thread if I were you, cause there is no point in discussing this topic further. People need to learn how to wait.

My friend. He can’t lock the thread or people would go enjoy the Holidays and not click on CIS unless I fire up the 🥃 thread because all the rest of the threads suck…

I’m semi serious…

I’d settle for moving this into a wrestling type thread where TOC and OBM debate OBM’s points…

Advertisement
1671841939735.gif

I think I can try to explain the hesitancy, or lack of faith by many here, because I deal with it occasionally as well. I honestly feel that some of us are still dealing with PTSD from our previous four coaching regimes, because these are the type of battles we would lose 99% of the time when they were at the helm. I keep having to remind myself that there’s a new sheriff in town at The U. Does that mean Cormani will sign with us? I have no clue. But I dang sure know there’s nobody I’d rather have in our corner right now than Mario.

Advertisement
Giving opinions that you don’t agree with because it’s not sh*t covered in roses doesn’t mean it’s gaslighting or trolling
You have not been “giving opinions.” You’ve been gaslighting the board with baseless innuendo and drivel for 2 days.

You are clueless as to what’s really going on. You and others have been asked to stop with the guessing and conjecture various times now, but are still trying to speculate. Bottom line is you’re not going to get an answer from anyone in the know.

So please do us all a favor and get ta steppin’ until February, as you said that you would.

it was said if Samson doesn’t commit before the season it would be bad news for Mario

It sucks but with the amount of flexing Ruiz does
I doubt money will be an issue
Cormani is a statement win
Mario knows that and Ruiz knows that
So the build up will suck
But let’s let Mario work
He’s proven to be a borderline jag coach
But he’s an elite recruiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back