2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Are Ross Geller GIF

😂 - see Bender, it's ok to laugh at yourself and not be such an insufferable bag of dongs.
I like being that though. It deflects from myself.

Advertisement
I really don’t get the bravado here. Mario isn’t gonna bang any of you guys. It’s OK to say this isn’t the situation we want here. We’re allowed to be honest. I trust Mario to eventually get it done as much as anyone else here, but none of you with this cryptic confidence are 100% certain he’s signing here in February, so what’s with the **** measuring contest?

Just say what the reality is. We still have a great shot to sign him, but it’s going to be a fight to get to February 1st.

While you're entitled to your opinion, feel free to tell me which schools we are going to fight with?

Alabama, the school that Cormani refused to host a visit for after he committed to Miami?

It's also OK to be honest and say that you might have listened to too many of our rivals when they build up these competitive boogeymen.

Enjoy the holidays.

On another site (247) there was a post from a guy named Tim Watts who is on the staff of the "Bama O Line" the post said there were some grade concerns and that Miami was in a good position if he signs by midnight today. Otherwise it could be a wild west show if he waits until the second signing period.
I would cut and paste but that is not allowed here. Not really sure if anyone knows for sure.
Anyone with common sense knows this is absolutely what will happen.
If deal doesn’t get closed by midnight, it will be a bidding war for Cormani’s services from now til Feb and we will be recruiting him all over again.
I have no idea what the hold up is, there are so many rumors, I’m not even going to speculate what the issue is.
But I think it’s naive to think that there is nothing to worry about him signing here, if he doesn’t sign in the next 5hrs. Anyone who tells you different is blowing smoke up your ***.

But ****ting on people who are a little nervous that he might not and acting like you know for certain he will is ******* weird.
Well, if people would just say "Hey, I am feeling nervous about this", this wouldn't be a talking point in this first place.

But the stretches in theories that people are going to make without listening to the ones who actually know it and who have clearly stated what can be rules out eliminates that.

We're at the point where people flat-out just accuse someone of bag chasing. This isn't saying "I am nervous", this is being a mope and painting the picture in the worst light possible.

TOC has tried to calm people down and people haven't calmed down because they chose not to.

Tell Me why every year there are players from several schools that sign and end up not qualifying.

Tell me why you won't listen to the ongoing statements saying that Cormani CAN sign and is NOT prevented from signing?

Advertisement
Incredibly bizarre.

And I haven’t said a word about the kid or his intentions. The 100 people who post on this board while simultaneously living at his house have assured me this has nothing to do with his intentions to attend Miami. And since it was written on this board, I believe it completely.

However, there are 2 facts here. And facts are just that. Facts.

Fact 1: if he signs by midnight, he is 100.0% attending UM. But there’s 5 hours to go and zero indication he’s going to do that. So let’s move to fact 2.

Fact 2: if he doesn’t sign by midnight, there is a less than 100.0% chance he attends UM. And no amount of internet message board inside knowledge changes that fact.

Can he still sign here in February? Of course. But ****ting on people who are a little nervous that he might not and acting like you know for certain he will is ******* weird. Just admit it’s a less than ideal situation yet the staff is still confident. Don’t belittle people who don’t like the way this smells.
Normally I don’t respond but I’ve been on this board for ten years now and it’s just getting old

We’ve always had a very select few that knew what they were talking about, had connections and were respected on the board. This stuff is getting out of hand now with seemingly dozens on the board speaking in absolutes and swearing they are in the loop and to be trusted as an insider as if they’ve given any reliable information in the past.

**** even insiders aren’t expected to know situations like this when it’s clearly a family decision or issue, which is why outside of Geo, nobody has said anything concrete on the internet at all about the situation

Oh well, it’ll play itself out and hopefully he’s a cane. If he is, it won’t be because some random posters on here assured us of it, it’ll be because DVD and Mario are bustin’ their asses on the trail

Incredibly bizarre.

And I haven’t said a word about the kid or his intentions. The 100 people who post on this board while simultaneously living at his house have assured me this has nothing to do with his intentions to attend Miami. And since it was written on this board, I believe it completely.

Fact 1: if he signs by midnight, he is 100.0% attending UM. But there’s 5 hours to go and zero indication he’s going to do that. So let’s move to fact 2.

Fact 2: if he doesn’t sign by midnight, there is a less than 100.0% chance he attends UM. And no amount of internet message board inside knowledge changes that fact.

Can he still sign here in February? Of course. But ****ting on people who are a little nervous that he might not and acting like you know for certain he will is ******* weird. Just admit it’s a less than ideal situation yet the staff is still confident. Don’t belittle people who don’t like the way this smells.
This is where I’m at and dudes are getting all bent out of shape.

Not signing opens you up to speculation regardless who you are.
I agree that questioning his character or intellect are fckng morons.

But saying his chances of signing with have decreased is just common sense.

And just because people allegedly know why doesn’t automatically give them a pass to call people out for doubting that he will end up here.

I can only laugh at you pretending that you are the smart one in here knowing everything.

But go on. Have fun with it. Merry Christmas.

He calls people pretenders while he pretends to know that we are pretenders.

407Cane is a fraud and everyone knows it. He's gonna change his screen name soon, just wait for it.

Advertisement
This is where I’m at and dudes are getting all bent out of shape.

Not signing opens you up to speculation regardless who you are.
I agree that questioning his character or intellect are fckng morons.

But saying his chances of signing with have decreased is just common sense.

And just because people allegedly know why doesn’t automatically give them a pass to call people out for doubting that he will end up here.
So y'all won't listen to the ones who know, but the ones who know have to listen to the ones who don't?

Alright.

There’s 3 outcomes.

2 outcomes are positive. He either signs today, or he signs in February; both with Miami.

1 outcome is negative. He flips in February, at which point I’d say that’s an L on whichever party is responsible as that would mean we got out-recruited in a 2 month timeframe after spending the better part of over a year establishing relationships.

But as for the negative outcome, it shouldn’t happen IF Cormani does indeed want to be at Miami like everyone is indicating.

So chill tf out and let’s see what happens.
Everyone relax until told otherwise. Kids been solid and may have to take the SAT or ACT then sign now if he takes visits I’ll start to worry u til then he’s a Cane lock the thread until more ACTUAL facts come out

Advertisement
Incredibly bizarre.

Fact 1 is not true. It's not a fact.

Wednesday morning was fog of war. Since then, pretty much every question has at least been answered.

Stop acting like dogs chasing their tail. It will play out

Anyone with common sense knows this is absolutely what will happen.
If deal doesn’t get closed by midnight, it will be a bidding war for Cormani’s services from now til Feb and we will be recruiting him all over again.
I have no idea what the hold up is, there are so many rumors, I’m not even going to speculate what the issue is.
But I think it’s naive to think that there is nothing to worry about him signing here, if he doesn’t sign in the next 5hrs. Anyone who tells you different is blowing smoke up your ***.
“it will be a bidding war for Cormani’s services”

So you think it wasn’t already a bidding war for the #2 player in the entire class? Everyone already gave their best shot for Cormani and Mario already sealed it up once. Not sure what’s so scary about Mario maintaining that another 2 months.

Advertisement
Those are conflicting thoughts. If grades were that bad why would it be the wild west leading to second signing day?
No they are not. He’s not an EE, but he will still have next semester to get his grades right.
However, with him delaying till February is going to open the door for other programs to get their collectives together and focus on recruiting him. If we do somehow sign him, I can assure you it is going to cost us a lot more. You don’t think he going to listen to other offers from now til end of Feb?

He calls people pretenders while he pretends to know that we are pretenders.

407Cane is a fraud and everyone knows it. He's gonna change his screen name soon, just wait for it.
A fraud for calling you guys frauds?

Everything else I give is opinion. Opinions might not be agreed upon by others but opinions aren’t fake nor fraudulent. Pretending to have inside information on the other hand is a different story and I’m not the one here doing that

I moved from Orlando 5 years ago, no plans on changing my screen name anytime soon. Especially not going to change it due to the lack of intelligence in this thread

No they are not. He’s not an EE, but he will still have next semester to get his grades right.
However, with him delaying till February is going to open the door for other programs to get their collectives together and focus on recruiting him. If we do somehow sign him, I can assure you it is going to cost us a lot more. You don’t think he going to listen to other offers from now til end of Feb?
Of course I do. That's why the academic excuse is bs. If he wanted to sign he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back