2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We try to calm you down and all you do is give your best "I have lost all of my balls" impression by *****ing, moping and now complaining that you can't post baseless rumors on the internet and find a way to take a dump on a kid.

Thats one way to flip it. Well done. Morons.

condescending al sharpton GIF by Hate Thy Neighbor

Not for the reason that Cormani hasn't signed yet.
Look man, I understand you and others are frustrated by what you believe (know?) are false rumors. But if you’re not going to explain why or how you know them to be false and what the truth is, you’re just going to have to live with it. Because it looks like we have a whole other month of this to deal with and this is an anonymous message board aka the cesspool of the earth.

Advertisement
I really don’t get the bravado here. Mario isn’t gonna bang any of you guys. It’s OK to say this isn’t the situation we want here. We’re allowed to be honest. I trust Mario to eventually get it done as much as anyone else here, but none of you with this cryptic confidence are 100% certain he’s signing here in February, so what’s with the **** measuring contest?

Just say what the reality is. We still have a great shot to sign him, but it’s going to be a fight to get to February 1st.
Agreed and It’s such a strange hill for them to die on.

If his fax isn’t in by midnight then getting him is a toss up. The amount of people on here pretending to know the situation and pretending that this isn’t realistically a less than ideal situation for us all is hilarious. Nobody knows what’s in this kid’s head other than him and his family

Us speaking this reality does not mean that I think we can’t get him nor does it mean I think he’s a bad kid, or anything else. Just an absolute fact that it’s going to be harder than **** to land him in February

The posters trying to ignore reality now are going to be the ones whining about missing cormani in February if he doesn’t come

Look man, I understand you and others are frustrated by what you believe (know?) are false rumors. But if you’re not going to explain why or how you know them to be false and what the truth is, you’re just going to have to live with it. Because it looks like we have a whole other month of this to deal with and this is an anonymous message board aka the cesspool of the earth.
So I have to live with people being morons but the morons shouldn't have to live with anything? Alright.

I hope y'all balls tingle from shaking. You'll never learn.

Advertisement

If his fax isn’t in by midnight then getting him is a toss up. The amount of people on here pretending to know the situation and pretending that this isn’t realistically a less than ideal situation for us all is hilarious. Nobody knows what’s in this kid’s head other than him and his family

Us speaking this reality does not mean that I think we can’t get him nor does it mean I think he’s a bad kid, or anything else. Just an absolute fact that it’s going to be harder than **** to land him in February

The posters trying to ignore reality now are going to be the ones whining about missing cormani in February if he doesn’t come
I can only laugh at you pretending that you are the smart one in here knowing everything.

But go on. Have fun with it. Merry Christmas.

I can only laugh at you pretending that you are the smart one in here knowing everything.

But go on. Have fun with it. Merry Christmas.
I don’t pretend to know anything about what cormani is doing, I’ve only given my guesses

The only thing that I do know with 100% certainty , is that none of you replying to me in this thread know sh*t about it either

Advertisement
I don’t pretend to know anything about what cormani is doing, I’ve only given my guesses

The only thing that I do know with 100% certainty , is that none of you know replying to me all day know sh*t about it either
Well, the second part is wrong, you can believe what you want though.

Advertisement

Incredibly bizarre.

And I haven’t said a word about the kid or his intentions. The 100 people who post on this board while simultaneously living at his house have assured me this has nothing to do with his intentions to attend Miami. And since it was written on this board, I believe it completely.

However, there are 2 facts here. And facts are just that. Facts.

Fact 1: if he signs by midnight, he is 100.0% attending UM. But there’s 5 hours to go and zero indication he’s going to do that. So let’s move to fact 2.

Fact 2: if he doesn’t sign by midnight, there is a less than 100.0% chance he attends UM. And no amount of internet message board inside knowledge changes that fact.

Can he still sign here in February? Of course. But ****ting on people who are a little nervous that he might not and acting like you know for certain he will is ******* weird. Just admit it’s a less than ideal situation yet the staff is still confident. Don’t belittle people who don’t like the way this smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back