2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another site (247) there was a post from a guy named Tim Watts who is on the staff of the "Bama O Line" the post said there were some grade concerns and that Miami was in a good position if he signs by midnight today. Otherwise it could be a wild west show if he waits until the second signing period.
I would cut and paste but that is not allowed here. Not really sure if anyone knows for sure.
Those are conflicting thoughts. If grades were that bad why would it be the wild west leading to second signing day?

Advertisement
They can explain it far better than I do because they were around long before I got here.

But its not the first time where the question "Has a message board caused negative recruiting/lost a commit?" has been asked. The answer is yes.

There is a reason why certain people are very careful with certain information. Remind you that some in here are either coaches or actively working with HS players and they can't just type and write stuff that they know.
I understand that last paragraph completely.

I would LOVE to hear a specific example on the second. Just hard for me to believe.

I understand that last paragraph completely.

I would LOVE to hear a specific example on the second. Just hard for me to believe.
Which is why I added the other guys.

I am 100% sure we've had this discussion on here before and stories were told.

This has all the makings of a flip.
There is absolutely no academic reason for him not to sign. Plenty of
Kids have signed and then not enrolled due to not qualifying.

The only reason most of cis isn’t on flip watch is because of social media and our insiders.

If this was another team we would be calling Cormani a 100% flip.
Bama would be the only team imo with the juice to do it.
I can only imagine trob in Saban’s office getting his *** chewed out for Cormani not being in their class and telling him it’s Cormani or you’re gone.

Trob was hired to not lose this battle much less to lose it to Miami.

If his mom or him want to continue to enjoy true recruiting process then he’s on flip watch just like we said that if Innis didn’t sign till February then he’s in flip watch.
Any committed player including Harbor that didn’t sign is on flip watch.

Advertisement
A message board without messages..

brilliant GIF

Those are conflicting thoughts. If grades were that bad why would it be the wild west leading to second signing day?

Yeah, and there are a few other issues.

First, Tim Watt said this is what "other coaches were telling him". So it's possible that some coaches told him one thing and others told him other things.

Second, the Tim Watt thing said "academic concerns", not "grades".

And the rumor.

The only reason most of cis isn’t on flip watch is because of social media and our insiders.

I can only imagine trob in Saban’s office getting his *** chewed out for Cormani not being in their class and telling him it’s Cormani or you’re gone.

Thanks for providing a perfect example as to why Cormani threads should be locked.

And the rumor.

Wow. That was a densely-packed pile of horsesh!te.

Advertisement
Lmao are these 3 handles above ran by the same person?

Always you 3 back to back

Alright I’m done. See y’all in February and really looking forward to your guys’ “I knew it all along posts”

Season 8 Shut Up GIF

If his mom or him want to continue to enjoy true recruiting process then he’s on flip watch just like we said that if Innis didn’t sign till February then he’s in flip watch.
Any committed player including Harbor that didn’t sign is on flip watch.
Tell me that you don’t know how ncaa works without telling me you don’t know how ncaa works

I really don’t get the bravado here. Mario isn’t gonna bang any of you guys. It’s OK to say this isn’t the situation we want here. We’re allowed to be honest. I trust Mario to eventually get it done as much as anyone else here, but none of you with this cryptic confidence are 100% certain he’s signing here in February, so what’s with the **** measuring contest?

Just say what the reality is. We still have a great shot to sign him, but it’s going to be a fight to get to February 1st.

Advertisement
Thanks for providing a perfect example as to why Cormani threads should be locked.
I’m not defending him or accusing the kid of anything.

But when stuff like this happens you open yourself up to all kind of speculation including mine.
That’s just the nature of recruiting.
I’m not questioning his character or his intelligence or his family.

But we’ve seen this before with other players for us and for other schools.
And the same thing happens. People start writing their perspectives on the situation.

Did your really expect everyone to just sit silent and wait?

There’s 3 outcomes.

2 outcomes are positive. He either signs today, or he signs in February; both with Miami.

1 outcome is negative. He flips in February, at which point I’d say that’s an L on whichever party is responsible as that would mean we got out-recruited in a 2 month timeframe after spending the better part of over a year establishing relationships.

But as for the negative outcome, it shouldn’t happen IF Cormani does indeed want to be at Miami like everyone is indicating.

So chill tf out and let’s see what happens.

Advertisement
HIDE, here they come..

Season 22 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Bender:

police GIF

Me:

Police **** You GIF by Noise Nest Network
We try to calm you down and all you do is give your best "I have lost all of my balls" impression by *****ing, moping and now complaining that you can't post baseless rumors on the internet and find a way to take a dump on a kid.

Thats one way to flip it. Well done. Morons.

Saban: Lands Cormani has the best class of all time I believe
Napier: Desperate for any positive momentum as they failed down the stretch miserably
Sanders: Wants the splash of all splashes quickly at Colorado
Day: Didn’t close as they intended to and need momentum

This isn’t going to be easy and just assuming because we had his commitment that he will keep it next 45 days where his commitment will be the top story in the recruiting world is not easy because we have Mario lol

I’m not defending him or accusing the kid of anything.

But when stuff like this happens you open yourself up to all kind of speculation including mine.
That’s just the nature of recruiting.
I’m not questioning his character or his intelligence or his family.

But we’ve seen this before with other players for us and for other schools.
And the same thing happens. People start writing their perspectives on the situation.

Did your really expect everyone to just sit silent and wait?
I actually expected people to read, but if I can't even expect that, humanity is more ****ed than ever before.

Tell me that you don’t know how ncaa works without telling me you don’t know how ncaa works
Tell Me why every year there are players from several schools that sign and end up not qualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back