2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I appreciate all who are trying to further the best possible outcome. A while back I posted several "educated" guesses (even got some upvotes) but was (then) guided into understanding that discussing (and clarification of what may be the details involved) could possibly lead to an adverse outcome. I trust these longtime reliable folks, and even though I don't really understand and feel a bit deflated, I wish everyone happy holidays and am done speculating. Peace!

If loving Cribby (pause) is wrong then I don’t wanna be right .
Suck Up Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

same, I'm in north canton and the current - 30 wind chill has me shook. not stepping outside until the weekend passes ha
I'm about 40 minutes north of you and this is stupid cold. I've lived here my whole life and I'm still not built for this.

Advertisement
John Ruiz….. 👀👀. What is happening my guy???

Aside from “that”…. Deion still pushing trying to sell playing with Travis Hunter.

…..my Lakeland connect hit me up this afternoon but that’s all I’m willing to say. Don’t want to say more, which if what I’m hearing is true, could be used against us. Put it together how you may.

Probably a good time to take a chill pill, enjoy Christmas with those you love and not let some kid effect your shine over the holiday season.

I don’t know what this means but John Ruiz is on a heaterrrrr on Twitter making it clear that he isn’t the holdup and he’s just following Florida NIL laws

Advertisement
I don’t know what this means but John Ruiz is on a heaterrrrr on Twitter making it clear that he isn’t the holdup and he’s just following Florida NIL laws

Hmmm…. So the picture should be coming clearer for everyone here if Ruiz is going so strong to defend himself publicly on Twitter.

I’m not going to air it here but…. My eyes are on Mr Ruiz….

Advertisement
TIFWIW Don't if this is true, but it sure makes sense of the situation.
Miami still good with Cormani McClain, but was told Travis Hunter did contact him with a pitch!, at the end of the day all this hold up was about his grades nothing more nothing less
right now his gradess are stopping him from signing. Miami is doing their part, but may have dropped ball assessing him academically. They may have to come later because Lakeland held him to a different standard academically. Was told he was working to get caught up, Problems like these are usually fixed in weeks.
Inexcusable if true.

Advertisement
This drags out to Feb, which looks like what is going to happen, there is less than a 50% chance he signs here. His recruitment will basically be starting over.
People on here don’t want to hear that. It’s the complete truth though and what I’ve been trying to say in this thread

Now you’re pimping a substitute teacher. Nice going. Lol.
I didn’t post the tweet, I commented on it. I know that’s hard to understand though for ya. I was letting all of your loyal followers know there was nothing to worry about because you assured us all is good. Great job out there by the way, being a super top secret insider is hard work these days, Especially with 6 hours to go before early signing period ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back