2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way anything complicated is actually occuring

how complicated is it for the thousands of other high schoolers to sign each and every nsd

dude 1) wants a bigger bag or 2) got talked into waiting for bama
sure but he woulda flipped or said he’s not signing til February. Instead He’s gone awol while everyone speculates what happened.

Bizarre.

Advertisement
km_20221218-4_1080p_30f_20221222_160911_1.gif

Advertisement
Is it possible Chantz didn’t send Cormani a good morning text yesterday?

Advertisement
I guess I have to ask - since it feels like some on our team have had issues in the past with Football IQ.

Does any of this situation suggest that could be a factor here?

I feel like the perfect player should fire on all cylinders - physical attributes, mental toughness, and high Football IQ (whether that's learning playbooks, reading formations, etc). I see a lot of comments about raw athleticism and generational talent, but - is the rest there?
You didn't have to ask.

Advertisement
You know how it goes, they go missing for three days then come back with some cliche recruiting line
‘Alot of sticks in the fire right now and we are hearing that the timeline unexpectedly has changed, the constant them is that we are still doing the things necessary to get a signature but dynamics are fluid moving forward’

Maybe y'all should just slow down with all y'all assumptions cause all any of this does is add fuel where there is none. You want something to do than EVERYONE should send a simple tweet to Trob that tells him he's a bytch *** ****boy & a lame. @TrumpyCane handle that please. Start the movement fvck trob and his games. #tryagain
Happy Marvin Sapp GIF by TV One

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back