2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The food talk has started. @ me when the pictures start coming through because I need some more good food restaurant **** to remind me that the desert stinks.
A small Puerto Rican place near where I live....Food is to Die for....This Ham, Egg and cheese sandwich on Puerto Rican bread was insane.
20221217_133723.jpg

Recruiting is fluid and some things just take time. Anyone who has been around knows these things can change fluidly. Stuff is happening behind the scenes we aren't privy to. The coaches are on it. Nothing else to say really. We will know when we know. As always other schools are shooting their shot. Momma needs the rent paid. Challenger ain't gonna cut it with this one..........

Did I cover everything? I think I missed a few others

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll tell you what I know. I know in fact too many kids that begin with pot end up in heroin, then onto LSD. I know if you drink you suffer a loss of judgment if you drink to excess, but I also know that judgment returns when you sober up. I know, and so do you, that when you flip out on an acid trip you never know when you're gonna slip out again. This is now, ABear, not a couple of years ago. We've had time now to see and study the effects of LSD. People who haven't had a dose in weeks sail out on another trip, they never know when. The minute they've dropped one acid capsule or ingested it in any way, they bought the farm. They've lost the chance to depend on or even restore that most precious of all inner senses, judgment. And in my way of thinking, without judgment you might as well be dead. Your brain is, so why not the rest of you?
Lol what? Can u share that LSD study?

A small Puerto Rican place near where I live....Food is to Die for....This Ham, Egg and cheese sandwich on Puerto Rican bread was insane.View attachment 221972
And where exactly do you live my man? Cuz I am quite the breakfast sandwich aficionado and this looks stupendously good. Im in Miami. Wood love to give this a whirl.

Advertisement
And where exactly do you live my man? Cuz I am quite the breakfast sandwich aficionado and this looks stupendously good. Im in Miami. Wood love to give this a whirl.
I live in San Carlos...the place is in Ft Myers. I Love Puerto Rican food like nothing else. The second you walk in this place the aromas knock you out. Everything in this place is beyond good.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back