2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you waisted your first post on this masterpiece ? You must be one of those guys who go through hundreds of handles.
Bro, I'm up to my "waste" with all the great recruiting info in here!

5417.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I have to ask - since it feels like some on our team have had issues in the past with Football IQ.

Does any of this situation suggest that could be a factor here?

I feel like the perfect player should fire on all cylinders - physical attributes, mental toughness, and high Football IQ (whether that's learning playbooks, reading formations, etc). I see a lot of comments about raw athleticism and generational talent, but - is the rest there?

Advertisement
Seems obvious to me. Original NIL agreement was around EE and getting an upfront payment in January. Now he can't enroll early, and Florida won't allow kids to get paid in HS, so they're working something out.

Then you probably have coaches in other states trying to pounce because of it.

that's a lot of optimism

I think we still get cormani, but I doubt it has anything to do with ricks as bama would clearly take both and not only go for ricks after cormani told them no
Bama would definitely take both, but I’m not sure Ricks would choose Bama if Cormani was going there. I get the feeling we will find out today where Cormani is signing.

If you view it like wrasslin it’s actually pretty entertaining lol. The writers are a lot like dirt sheet writers. Write some truth and make up the rest , now “pay ne my money”

Media: Cormani is flipping
Wrestling Fan: what makes you think that?
Media: Well I heard....

The Rock.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems obvious to me. Original NIL agreement was around EE and getting an upfront payment in January. Now he can't enroll early, and Florida won't allow kids to get paid in HS, so they're working something out.

Then you probably have coaches in other states trying to pounce because of it.

First paragraph is pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back