2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. Mods, please delete my last hour of posts.
James Franco Reaction GIF

Advertisement
**** outta here lmao the kid has done nothing to stir up drama. It’s the recruiting sites and rapid fans here on CIS. If he needs extra time to make a 3-4 year decision I commend him for it. Don’t want to sign somewhere if you’re not 100% sure, and he doesn’t have to sign it’s the early signing period.
That Publix cake says otherwise.

steve carell laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Nah, Cajun is good, I love that guy. If he takes the Longest Post trophy, I will graciously concede. Unfortunately, my post editor quit the job about 20 years ago, and I'm just figuring out how to self-edit.

2. Polish places in Orlando, that is a good one. There used to be a Polish restaurant we went to up around Longwood, but I think they closed down. I believe there are a couple of spots in Winter Park now. I'm on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and a number of people have mentioned Anna's Polish Restaurant since the other spot in Longwood closed. I also saw that there is a place called Europol Deli in roughly the same area of Winter Park, but I've never been there. Basically, both Polish places are in the "bad" part of Winter Park, out where Aloma hits 436. I don't know if you've seen "La Granja" (Mexican) on 436, the Polish deli is in the little shopping center directly behind La Granja.

Let me know on the Polish deli. My mom's side of the family is German, so we love Hollerbach's in Sanford. THAT place has a rooftop biergarten, so if the Polish places aren't fancy enough, head up to Sanford.

Oh, and happy holidays to you and yours too!
Hollerbachs is righteous....so is La Granja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back