2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we get across the finish line, I say don’t give the reason for the hold up. Instead, let’s create a separate thread and have everyone come up with their wildest conspiracies. Ish may rival Deejay’s ace.

Thread proves people can’t read
People blow me up and I say “I’m not concerned” , five minutes later I’m asked if ” are you concerned yet?

I’ve been the same for **** near two weeks even though pay sites has Armageddon unfolding lol. Fact is people here want to freak out and have their own theories when something goes a little off course. And that’s why I stayed out of this thread for so long. It’s useless and the definition of insanity .

Advertisement
@cway313 how do you rule?
amandla stenberg robin GIF

People blow me up and I say “I’m not concerned” , five minutes later I’m asked if ” are you concerned yet?

I’ve been the same for **** near two weeks even though pay sites has Armageddon unfolding those two weeks lol. Fact is people here want to freak out and have their own theories when something goes a little off course. And that’s why I stayed out of this thread for so long. It’s useless and the definition of insanity .
I think you should take a nice Christmas break from posting. My wife is starting to get concerned when I roll over in bed and start texting first thing in the morning.

Advertisement

I’ve been the same for **** near two weeks even though pay sites has Armageddon unfolding those two weeks lol. Fact is people here want to freak out and have their own theories when something goes a little off course. And that’s why I stayed out of this thread for so long. It’s useless and the definition of insanity .
This reads exactly like something someone concerned would say.

the fact of the matter is, it's hard to believe there is any issue or complication at all or it would already be resolved or at least cleared in the air

thousands of recruits each year commit and sign on time, mario is an excellent recruiter and knows the process better than nearly anyone

this kid either 1)wants a bigger bag or 2) is being talked into waiting

it's also okay to admit that nobody knows what the kid is thinking

Last edited:

Cribby, any chance we can get Cormani to publicly say he’s not signing his NLI until Gattis is fired?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back