2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And yet everyone allegedly knew that he might not be an EE weeks ago. Every excuse that's given doesn't add up to 930 am, 30min before announcing, oops nevermind.

Actually found out that this is NOT true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
don't ya just love the people who comment in absolutes and tell people that their OPINIONS are wrong when they don't know anything

I don't care if you are stating fact or opinion. If it is predicated on the wrong assumptions, it's stil wrong.

Don't ya just love the people who act like every opinion is equally valid and possible?

This ***ing thread is so beyond stupid my already tiny IQ has dropped substantially as I read through it. There are only a couple people in here who know anything and they are mostly being vague and letting things work themselves out.

99% of the posts are people trying to play Sherlock Holmes and solve some mystery that they don’t have any details or knowledge on. Then enough people repeat these dumb assumptions and then they become “facts”.

Go back to discussing smokers and the pluses and minuses of pellet smokers. That was at least fact based.

Advertisement
This ***ing thread is so beyond stupid my already tiny IQ has dropped substantially as I read through it. There are only a couple people in here who know anything and they are mostly being vague and letting things work themselves out.

99% of the posts are people trying to play Sherlock Holmes and solve some mystery that they don’t have any details or knowledge on. Then enough people repeat these dumb assumptions and then they become “facts”.

Go back to discussing smokers and the pluses and minuses of pellet smokers. That was at least fact based.

Completely accurate post.

So some insiders say trob is old news. Some insiders say trob putting **** in his head. Some say bama or deion while others say its not another school. these guys are supposedly on the same page, yet different stuff from each. So who is right

38 pages of nothing since I last checked it at noon.

Even by CIS standards, that’s a massive number.

Advertisement
Unfortunately none of the finished product. I agree, it's the simplest large cut and hard to **** up, but it feeds a lot of people and if you know a few simple tricks its pretty **** tasty.
Agreed. It’s one of those things that I like to do almost every time I’m doing long smoking sessions for a large group. Cheap insurance because it’s always a crowd pleaser.

Yeah, there’s actually one guy that I think just functions with a brain stem and nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back