2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not bitter. Bored and looking for a different battle in here. A contract glitch never really made sense to me. I want the issue resolved favorably.

And I was also about to summon you for two other important things:

1. I saw some Cajun character challenging you for the title of longest post 😎

2. I need a polish deli recommendation in Central Florida

Happy Holidays brother.

1. Nah, Cajun is good, I love that guy. If he takes the Longest Post trophy, I will graciously concede. Unfortunately, my post editor quit the job about 20 years ago, and I'm just figuring out how to self-edit.

2. Polish places in Orlando, that is a good one. There used to be a Polish restaurant we went to up around Longwood, but I think they closed down. I believe there are a couple of spots in Winter Park now. I'm on an "Orlando Foodie" Facebook page, and a number of people have mentioned Anna's Polish Restaurant since the other spot in Longwood closed. I also saw that there is a place called Europol Deli in roughly the same area of Winter Park, but I've never been there. Basically, both Polish places are in the "bad" part of Winter Park, out where Aloma hits 436. I don't know if you've seen "La Granja" (Mexican) on 436, the Polish deli is in the little shopping center directly behind La Granja.

Let me know on the Polish deli. My mom's side of the family is German, so we love Hollerbach's in Sanford. THAT place has a rooftop biergarten, so if the Polish places aren't fancy enough, head up to Sanford.

Oh, and happy holidays to you and yours too!

Do you see this being held up for a while or not enough clarity to determine that?

I have to stop refreshing this thread and get back to work.
No clue. I was told exactly what Geo tweeted but I wasn’t posting that for obvious reasons. One because its not my place , two it’s a very private family and three this shot changes to fast to risk putting that out.

Advertisement
The worst of both message board worlds happening right now

Po(r)sters in full on speculation mode and insiders can’t share their info, only softly debunk. Posters ramp up speculation because they want closure but insiders can’t definitively say what’s up. Add the outside **** of our esteemed recruiting media garbage cans and boom - you have this **** sandwich

Advertisement
It seems like there’s just a lot to sort out and it’s probably pretty stressful for them to navigate. It might come as a shock to some but private people do exist and they don’t need to update complete strangers on the internet every day of their lives.

Honestly I feel fine about it

Advertisement
those in the know said that was old news and we squashed that two weeks ago when the initial report of him visiting Bama came out of nowhere

Bama, generally, had fallen by the wayside. T-Rob's dirty recruiting, specifically, has been ongoing, and we just had a serious flare-up of his herpes-simplex style...

No clue. I was told exactly what Geo tweeted but I wasn’t posting that for obvious reasons. One because its nit my place , two it’s a very private family and three this shot changes to fast to risk putting that out.
Not interested in knowing anything personal with the kid. That’s his business and should be kept private with him and his family.

The only thing I’m concerned with is his signing pushback due to him having doubts about Miami on the recruiting front and other schools getting involved late and this is back to being a knife fight til February?

Advertisement
View attachment 221932

On3... so grain of salt

I would comment on the quality of Polk schools, but they have no quality...

1671731986274.jpeg

if he's not an EE, I don't blame him for waiting to sign until NSD in February... make sure DVD is still here and get some more offers.. it's what I would do/advise him to do if I were in his shoes...

only problem is he could lose some offers as well if teams upgrade through the portal and maybe don't prioritize him as much anymore... like Bama getting Ricks/us getting Damari might decide to spend less on Cormani... but also gives others the ability to pool more together, especially if they're desperate like UF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back