2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
agreed but if he truly isn't an EE anymore as on3 states, then that really reduces his experience learned and reps this year

not only that but if he doesn't put himself in the best position to play significant this year (by being an EE) then I would venture to say he's a significant threat to portal in a year anyways
Said the same thing, didn’t see your post… absolutely imperative you get in early.

I'm at the point of adding responses in German only to add another disease in form of a language that is bat**** difficult to learn.

Advertisement
**** outta here lmao the kid has done nothing to stir up drama. It’s the recruiting sites and rapid fans here on CIS. If he needs extra time to make a 3-4 year decision I commend him for it. Don’t want to sign somewhere if you’re not 100% sure, and he doesn’t have to sign it’s the early signing period.

Being committed for 2 months, say you’re going to sign tomorrow, and then all of a sudden don’t… that doesn’t stir up drama?

We need mani. That’s a fail if he does end up elsewhere
Not saying it’s not, just saying it’s nice when your other guys in the boat are top 150-200 players and one of them could be ready to go pretty early.

Meh. I think the source of that is mainly Cormani, who declined to sign with us yesterday. And lots of speculation about him entertaining others has naturally followed. Because why else wouldn’t you sign with a school you’re committed to unless you’re thinking about going elsewhere.

Deion is a spotlight ***** though, so I’m sure he’s pushing stuff to the media (like the fact that he called Cormani on the morning of NSD). But none of the Alabama or UF media has said a peep. That’s just a fact.

The source is NOT Cormani. That kid is a borderline introvert who doesn't talk to anyone.

The mistake you are making is on the Alabama/Florida media. Yes, they haven't written "articles". But, yes, there are quite a few "little birdy" inside hints being spread around on their boards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid seems like an entitled diva… begs the question, how much does Mario really care about “culture”.. or is he a star ***** like CIS

Francis, pancake and others have had bags thrown to them left and right, all the attention in the world from the media, coaches etc… yet they handled their business drama free

At this point it’s a middle finger to his future teammates, fans, coaches… sounds like a portal candidate next yr if he doesn’t start immediately
**** like this is why I keep kids who I have my hands on directly away from here at times

Advertisement
We, the common poster, don’t know what’s going on.
You are not common…I expect more from you.

I do not not pay money to not get info on 17-18 year olds from you…a volunteer mod to tell me you know nothing. Be better. I shall return to this site every 10-15 minutes until this is resolved. I hope I have made myself clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back