2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The "not able to graduate but was counting on NIL money starting in January" thing just makes absolute perfect sense. No idea if it's true, but so far it's the only thing that even semi-plausibly ties together what we know as well as what I think we know.

I would assume the question then becomes whether he can do a reverse Jake Garcia and head way out west for a semester where he can earn NIL money in HS. Seems like a tall order.

Wow there are like 40 pages between when I last saw this thread yesterday and today.

Any updates? Last I saw it was a contract issue and Miami felt very confident. Thanks in advance fellas

Advertisement
Being committed for 2 months, say you’re going to sign tomorrow, and then all of a sudden don’t… that doesn’t stir up drama?
A few folks saying yank his scholarship... as in if he's a diva or not really Cane-sented good luck to him, makes a nice point for what this team needs to be.

Problem is, besides missing out on a possible on-field asset, is no one seems to know why this happened. Maybe the DVD-leaving rumors had more substance (to his ears) than we realize. THAT makes it understandable. Doubt if it$ a NIL ploy. But I'm not so sure I'd be distressed if he goes elsewhere "just because" he likes -2 degree weather or grits, or DEION more.

He’s not graduating early. He no longer has to sign by Friday. Pretty relevant news
That news came out after I posted that.
I agree, it is really relevant and I don’t think that bodes well for us. Not good.

Advertisement
So kid is going to wait to sign instead of getting on campus to better himself as a player and develop with his team? Very questionable if that’s what he is doing for an upfront bag. Self Sabotaging your career by delaying enrollment by 6 months.

That’s a head scratcher unless he failed his act and can’t get in early so now he is having admission issues
Believe that grades might be the issue. Not graduating early for sure.

The source is NOT Cormani. That kid is a borderline introvert who doesn't talk to anyone.

The mistake you are making is on the Alabama/Florida media. Yes, they haven't written "articles". But, yes, there are quite a few "little birdy" inside hints being spread around on their boards.

If he really doesn't talk to anyone, I think i'll go ahead and slot him into the full on introvert category

I know more but it’s not my place to put out personal stuff. I’ll just say there’s multiple reasons this is being held up. That said i‘m not sure where On3 got that info but last I checked that wasn’t in play. Too much bad info out there to buy anything you read imo.

Advertisement
I know more but it’s not my place to put out personal stuff. I’ll just say there’s multiple reasons this is being held up. That said i‘m not sure where On3 got that info but last I checked that wasn’t in play. I already question these guys info.
So ur saying it’s clickbait season

Advertisement
I know more but it’s not my place to put out personal stuff. I’ll just say there’s multiple reasons this is being held up. That said i‘m not sure where On3 got that info but last I checked that wasn’t in play. I already question these guys info.

Do you see this being held up for a while or not enough clarity to determine that?

I have to stop refreshing this thread and get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back