2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So… it’s not Bama, CU or UF as this **** was leaked from their side ONLY.

Which means it’s very simple, in the final hour Cormani decided to hold Canes hostage and want more money? Literally no other explanation

Got up to read takes like this and guys ranting on Cribby.

No yesterday wasn’t very eventful.You know why? Because the whole week prior to yesterday Bain,Pancake,Fletcher etc were committing instead of waiting until yesterday.If all those guys had waited till yesterday every show in the country would be drooling over what would be unfolding.

And to the guys railing on Cribby? You guys are the reason that so many sites have literally dried up because people like you continue to bite the hand that feeds you when you go ballistic on the guys that bring the info because what unfolds doesn’t fit your narrative as to the way things should have unfolded.

The odd part is that all you guys doing the ranting and raving about what happened or who signed when or something a guy that brings us info doesn’t quite have happen the way you’d like it to or you find one thing out of fifty to go at them with are the same guys that bring absolutely nothing other than negativity to the board.

There are a lot of us that now reside here that were on the best site for info that has ever been formed in RCT a site that pretty much dried up because people that brought absolutely nothing to the site called them liars,pretenders,etc when something turned at the last minute.They would forget that 90% of what they brought all came true they picked out the other 10% twist it to fit their narrative and blast these same people that brought us the best info that any site ever had and finally these guys said “Fck It.I’ll keep my info to myself cause I don’t need this sHT anymore” and they did and all that was left was clicks forming to go at each other all day every day about political sHT or other things that have nothing to do with football.

Instead of being thankful for the fact Cribby is willing to bring all the great info he has to us you choose to berate the guy because one out of the 50 things he said would happen changed because an 18-19 yr old kid changed his mind at the 11th hour.

You guys keep berating the best insider ANY site has and the only thing we will be talking about is where the best pizza comes from or what the best bourbon is.

Sorry for the rant but these people **** me off.Downvote me if you want but you guys need to hang out in some other site before you ruin it for the guys that love ALL of the info and understand that things do change at the 11th hour and there’s nothing DMoney,Cribby or anyone else can do about it.

Stop making sense. Just stop.

Advertisement
so it wasn't just a contract issue. thanks for clarifying and validating my point.

Let me see if I can say it in a slightly different fashion.

A lot of these kids, NOT JUST CORMANI, get a LOT of last minute activity. That should expected now that everyone has cell phones and can talk at all hours.

Also, I am not putting any sort of ranking or percentages on which issue was "most relevant to the delay". I am just pointing out that you can address one sort of issue with a conversation ("Hey, DVD, are you leaving?") and other sorts of issues may involve more follow-up.

I will never try to tell you what was in Cormani's head unless he comments on it himself, but there were a lot of bullets flying at once.

That is all.

Advertisement
Let me see if I can say it in a slightly different fashion.

A lot of these kids, NOT JUST CORMANI, get a LOT of last minute activity. That should expected now that everyone has cell phones and can talk at all hours.

Also, I am not putting any sort of ranking or percentages on which issue was "most relevant to the delay". I am just pointing out that you can address one sort of issue with a conversation ("Hey, DVD, are you leaving?") and other sorts of issues may involve more follow-up.

I will never try to tell you what was in Cormani's head unless he comments on it himself, but there were a lot of bullets flying at once.

That is all.
This is written in past tense on purpose, lets see who gets it...

Advertisement
I’m not reading 45 pages. Anyone want to give me. 1 sentence summary of where things are(and I promise I don’t care either way…way more important things in life)

E06AD27B-4736-4B40-BDEF-86A05AF200E0.jpeg

On3... so grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back