2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bamas insiders would speak up and point a bad light onto one of Bamas assistants, guess what the **** happens.

They lose access to everything. The news that assistants have negatively recruited Cormani by saying DVD is gone is an old hat that has just started to emerge.

The actual reasoning for the delay has already been posted and it has nothing to do with it.

But I'm done repeating myself now.
what is the real reason for the delay? I know you mentioned that it has already been posted here, but there have been so many theories thrown out in the 300 plus pages in the thread, that I’m not sure which is the correct one. Thanks.

Advertisement
Let me see if I can say it in a slightly different fashion.

A lot of these kids, NOT JUST CORMANI, get a LOT of last minute activity. That should expected now that everyone has cell phones and can talk at all hours.

Also, I am not putting any sort of ranking or percentages on which issue was "most relevant to the delay". I am just pointing out that you can address one sort of issue with a conversation ("Hey, DVD, are you leaving?") and other sorts of issues may involve more follow-up.

I will never try to tell you what was in Cormani's head unless he comments on it himself, but there were a lot of bullets flying at once.

That is all.
Bring a vest.

The recruiting ranking sites were already suspect before NIL came along. Now that players, high schools, and colleges all have significantly more money on the line based on how these players are ranked and the narratives produced it will become a massive propaganda arm for whoever provides them with the most incentive.

Advertisement
Look at the date people. I posted this a few times sometimes in more detail. It’s old imfo.
310C8E94-5195-4575-B6B9-CCAE5264F3C9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me see if I can say it in a slightly different fashion.

A lot of these kids, NOT JUST CORMANI, get a LOT of last minute activity. That should expected now that everyone has cell phones and can talk at all hours.

Also, I am not putting any sort of ranking or percentages on which issue was "most relevant to the delay". I am just pointing out that you can address one sort of issue with a conversation ("Hey, DVD, are you leaving?") and other sorts of issues may involve more follow-up.

I will never try to tell you what was in Cormani's head unless he comments on it himself, but there were a lot of bullets flying at once.

That is all.
Will Cormani be a cane is the only question I care about

Advertisement
Look at the date people. I posted this a few times sometimes in more detail. It’s old imfo.
So any word on if he’s just waiting til Feb to sign to be sure about DVD leaving? Wouldn’t blame him if going to Miami is hinging on DVD relationship

Advertisement
If the hold up is DVD, then Mario Cristobal knows what to do. Addae is the DB coach and how many of these DBs feel attached to him? Not many. He has been horrible on the trail. I do have a bone to pick with Cristobal constantly dragging staff changes out. And i said it before, its not some great chess move when it gave us Josh Gattis. Changes should have been made, right after the last game and likely before.

Yall got mad at me when i said he should have made a DC hire before Shemar Stewary committed, yall said it dont matter. Yall saying schemes and coaches dont matter to kids, it does regardless of which other factors exist and you have to remove as many negatives teams can use against you, as possible

Advertisement
So kid is going to wait to sign instead of getting on campus to better himself as a player and develop with his team? Very questionable if that’s what he is doing for an upfront bag. Self Sabotaging your career by delaying enrollment by 6 months.

That’s a head scratcher unless he failed his act and can’t get in early so now he is having admission issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back