2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A sizable contingent on this board truly don’t appreciate the information they’re given from people who have no obligation to give them anything.
We all have our foolish moments, and correction and rebuke is necessary. Hopefully, they come out of their stupor like the rest.

Wiltfong is the dude who pushed the Deion stuff and the Bama stuff is just starting to leak out.

The Bama stuff is older news than grandpa and the Deion thing is a non-story...
So Wiltfong said Deion called Cormani?

And that’s proof that UF and Alabama are the one’s pushing the narrative that Cormani might be considering them?

I already said Deion is pushing stuff. Not sure how citing Wiltfong pushing Deion narratives disproved what I said lol

The only people I’ve seen pushing the bama stuff is Miami’s 247 insiders haha. Bama insiders say they have no clue.

But that's what you are doing. You invent an alternate reality where people gave you assurances they never did, and then complain because you are disappointed over being misled.

THIS is why the calm people point out all the overreactions.
Huh. I didn't invent an alternate reality. You care way too much about this stuff.

Advertisement
CIO having to keep repeating himself every 15 posts because the same questions being asked about why Cormani isn't signed.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

obviously we want him

but this board is already full of deion slurpers so I hope he goes to bama if anyone else

i don't think colorado is even a legit threat but IF he did go there, porsters on here would be in the fetal position in every single thread for the next decade worrying about deion

You're bitter?

It wasn't a "contract glitch".

Not bitter. Bored and looking for a different battle in here. A contract glitch never really made sense to me. I want the issue resolved favorably.

And I was also about to summon you for two other important things:

1. I saw some Cajun character challenging you for the title of longest post 😎

2. I need a polish deli recommendation in Central Florida

Happy Holidays brother.

Advertisement
It’s not the article only. These kids pick up a star and go on social media “agtg I am now a 4 star”.
Coaches also use anything they can to negatively recruit.

No better way for a recruit to catch wind of a rankings drop once they sign with the Canes than making it 85% of the content the fans talk about

Advertisement
So Wiltfong said Deion called Cormani?

And that’s proof that UF and Alabama are the one’s pushing the narrative that Cormani might be considering them?

I already said Deion is pushing stuff. Not sure how citing Wiltfong pushing Deion narratives disproved what I said lol

The only people I’ve seen pushing the bama stuff is Miami’s 247 insiders haha. Bama insiders say they have no clue.
If Bamas insiders would speak up and point a bad light onto one of Bamas assistants, guess what the **** happens.

They lose access to everything. The news that assistants have negatively recruited Cormani by saying DVD is gone is an old hat that has just started to emerge.

The actual reasoning for the delay has already been posted and it has nothing to do with it.

But I'm done repeating myself now.

If Bamas insiders would speak up and point a bad light onto one of Bamas assistants, guess what the **** happens.

They lose access to everything. The news that assistants have negatively recruited Cormani by saying DVD is gone is an old hat that has just started to emerge.

The actual reasoning for the delay has already been posted and it has nothing to do with it.

Again, that was reported by Miami’s insiders lol

And why's this place about to go nuts?

Advertisement
Not bitter. Bored and looking for a different battle in here. A contract glitch never really made sense to me. I want the issue resolved favorably.

And I was also about to summon you for two other important things:

1. I saw some Cajun character challenging you for the title of longest post 😎

2. I need a polish deli recommendation in Central Florida

Happy Holidays brother.

TOC and I go back and I have watched him write and learned from him over the years……😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back