2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
First, we had a good signing day. With, or without Cormani, we have a top 5 class in the country with some legit studs at position of need. Who wouldn't take that? Especially after the season we had when so many here thought our class would fall apart.

Second, we aren't entitled to anything, let alone information from "insiders". People know things and, since we're all fans (most of us anyway), they pass on information to us. Just he had people are wilming to share things theyve heard. Sometimes that information is wrong. We're talking about 17/18 year old kids making decisions. People change their minds. "Recruiting is fluid."

Sometimes I wonder how could such a large segment of our fanbase be so annoying and idiotic. It can't be just us, right?

Anyone paying for 247 is a dumb Fck.
I’ve told y’all how many times that the **** site was started to keep recruits at the blue blood and sec programs.

Anyone thinking that this class is a loser cause of one dude is stupid.
And ivins has been doing this for too long to be that stupid and not know what Miami just did.

Someone please name the last team to land a top 5 class after the season we just had? And it’s not just the record it’s who we losses to and how.

They get payed to insure the status quo and not disrupt it.

FSU lost their top dude after maybe winning ten games when all is said and done.

This is what he and that site get paid to do. It’s not a some **** conspiracy theory. I mean look who were neck and neck with RK.

We won head to head battles with Saban and plucked Michigan’s highest rated recruit while fsu lost one of theirs. But we’re losers??!!

Cancel that subscription man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Respectfully, you dont know why he postponed it. You dont know if its him pulling anything here.

He actually had one of if not the most, quietest recruitments for a top 2 player in the country I've ever seen.

This is the absolute truth. And that's why people should calm down, at least for now.

Anyone paying for 247 is a dumb Fck.
I’ve told y’all how many times that the **** site was started to keep recruits at the blue blood and sec programs.

Anyone thinking that this class is a loser cause of one dude is stupid.
And ivins has been doing this for too long to be that stupid and not know what Miami just did.

Someone please name the last team to land a top 5 class after the season we just had? And it’s not just the record it’s who we losses to and how.

They get payed to insure the status quo and not disrupt it.

FSU lost their top dude after maybe winning ten games when all is said and done.

This is what he and that site get paid to do. It’s not a some **** conspiracy theory. I mean look who were neck and neck with RK.

We won head to head battles with Saban and plucked Michigan’s highest rated recruit while fsu lost one of theirs. But we’re losers??!!

Cancel that subscription man.

Pretty sure signing day winners/losers is referring to the moves that happen on signing day.

Losing our biggest recruit would probably count as a loss under those circumstances.

People are getting way too bent out of shape about that dumb 247 article, that has way less of an impact than people think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please just sign Cormani so I don’t have to keep checking this abomination of a thread anymore
yeah i'm probably gonna dip out and just wait for whatever news to come on twitter

there's a lot of valid insiders, but it's clear this one only cormani knows and the world will find out when the news breaks on twitter most likely

Selling Glengarry Glen Ross GIF by Proposify

Sometimes I wonder how could such a large segment of our fanbase be so annoying and idiotic. It can't be just us, right?
Just check out any of the 24/7 stream from yesterday - 90% of the people commenting are morons.

It's just the nature of the beast, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back