2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I live in Jersey watched every game.
Wtf do you have to do with the rest of the country? Obviously you don't grasp this so I'm done being nice. Look you ******* dip****, when teams are broadcasted on regional networks it's because EVERY OTHER STATION CHOSE ANY GAME THEY POSSIBLY HAD THE OPTION TO OVER MIAMI. THAT MEANS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO WATCH US WHEN WE SUCK. Your personal viewing of them because you like the team doesn't prove a single dumbass statement of yours. Guess what I live in PA and watched them all too. I'm just not mentally challenged enough to not grasp how those games ended up on regional coverage or enough of a blind homer that fact after fact from actual TV coverage and college football itself says we make no difference unless we're good. You know, just like everyone else. Now go color me a picture of your favorite player or something

You shouldn't get bent out of shape because of the inevitable 2% of posters that will talk ****.

Anyone with decent intelligence realizes you just report the situation at the moment and this **** changes and is impossible, literally impossible to get right 100% of the time.

Those 2% are either butthurt chicks that are angry you got their emotions riled up for nothing, or jealous they're not the plug. (Which you know those exist with the hoards of fake insider posts we see all over the place)
Well stated.

0789484A-E5AF-42B5-A5DE-4B9779C207E6.gif

Advertisement
Wtf do you have to do with the rest of the country? Obviously you don't grasp this so I'm done being nice. Look you ******* dip****, when teams are broadcasted on regional networks it's because EVERY OTHER STATION CHOSE ANY GAME THEY POSSIBLY HAD THE OPTION TO OVER MIAMI. THAT MEANS PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO WATCH US WHEN WE SUCK. Your personal viewing of them because you like the team doesn't prove a single dumbass statement of yours. Guess what I live in PA and watched them all too. I'm just not mentally challenged enough to not grasp how those games ended up on regional coverage or enough of a blind homer that fact after fact from actual TV coverage and college football itself says we make no difference unless we're good. You know, just like everyone else. Now go color me a picture of your favorite player or something
Lol you’re the incompetent one because you can’t have a conversation without acting like a little kid, women and children insult when there is a disagreement

You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
I wouldn’t bother replying to these ingrates.
You don’t need to defend yourself.
Thanks for the info you share with us.

Not gonna lie, you got me nervous with the last last line of your post. Lol.
I hope Cormani comes to his senses and signs with us today.

Advertisement
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .

My brother I appreciate you and your hard work to bring content in here. Recruiting is a different ballgame today and your posts bring excitement, ( for me), so keep doing your thing.
You KNOW you can’t please everyone… so fvck them.
Keep up the great work and thank you! 😎🇵🇷 we have a killer class, just need an OC, now!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The tv ratings have been bad the last few years, the year that Miami had a good season 2017 had the highest tv ratings in the last few years, everyone gets tired of seeing the same teams dominate
USC and Texas being back up to will be huge for tv ratings.

Nobody wants to watch the same three SEC schools battle it out for a National title (with a token appearance by OSU and Clemson).

I wouldn’t bother replying to these ingrates.
You don’t need to defend yourself.
Thanks for the info you share with us.

Not gonna lie, you got me nervous with the last last line of your post. Lol.
I hope Cormani comes to his senses and signs with us today.
I wasn’t defending myself but more the context of what I actually said, the entire context. Maybe I’m sensitive to the fact my words get twisted / manipulated here and other places so if i see it live I react lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back