2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
20221221_143458.jpg

Advertisement
Reports were that a "call came in from Dieon". Implying that it was something special.
Fk Deion, Oh Deion called. What has he done but bail on his HBC and left them in the rear view mirror along with all the promises to his players? That was his total angle of smoke and mirrors to bring in a couple big names that were dumb enough to believe the false hype. He is still going to have to beat real teams with real coaches. Ruiz should buy Travis off.

Fk Deion, Oh Deion called. What has he done but bail on his HBC and left them in the rear view mirror along with all the promises to his players? That was his total angle of smoke and mirrors to bring in a couple big names that were dumb enough to believe the false hype. He is still going to have to beat real teams with real coaches. Ruiz should buy Travis off.
he didn't bail. he always said he would entertain bigger offers. The question is can he coach at this level? he had more talent at the FCS level, can he do it here?

Advertisement
I would pick up individual sand particles on Santa Monica beach before I subscribed to that shiet for any kid, smh. This kid deserves to go play for Deion. They are a match made in heaven both on and off the field. Attention seeking when everyone already knows where he is going, lol. I know he is still a kid and I don’t want to be the get off my lawn guy but JFC.

he didn't bail. he always said he would entertain bigger offers. The question is can he coach at this level? he had more talent at the FCS level, can he do it here?

Nope. He’s going to fail because the expectations on him are going to be sky high. He’ll drum up interest for a year or two because that team has no choice but to improve but he won’t revive that program IMO.

Advertisement
Colorado needs a complete overhaul of its team. They were legit one of the worst teams in college football last season. Currently, they have only signed 2 4-star recruits everyone else is a 3-star. Even their transfers are all 3 stars. In the last 3 recruiting classes they've only had 4 other 4 stars sign-on. What I'm getting at is it's different trying to turn around a Power 5 school over Jackson St. Especially when you need so much talent to compete and don't have the NIL resources. Cormani goes there he can only play one position at a time. The Jackson St thing was exciting because they were winning and people were watching. If Colorado has a mediocre season people aren't going to stay up to watch those late-night games.
Unless Deion has an otherwordly schematic advantage (himself or his coaches), he's going to have to consistently recruit at a Top 10 level. To hope to compete and defeat Michigan and Ohio State, he needs Colorado to make the sort of long-term investments that each school has made - similar to what Miami is now doing. And he'll have to recruit at a Top 5 level.

Advertisement
i cant wait for questions about gattis
that assumes that the press corps has the ballz to ask such a question. they prefer to ask what players had for breakfast or do they have any superstition (cue stevie "i can't see ****" wonder) as to what color of socks they like to wear. the only guys that know what questions to ask are the canesville guys.

100%.
Careful what you say about Deion on these boards tough. A lot of Deion groupies around here that might get their panties in a bunch.
Oh good. Maybe I can tweak them a bit.

Deion Sucks. He's a self-promoting blowhard. 98% a product of the media-orchestrated agenda that's served as his personal propaganda arm. He's a Kardashian. A fraud. The yellow brick road now leads to Boulder where the little man behind the curtain keeps proclaiming himself to be prime wizard, and the stupid of the world keep listening and believing ESPN's constant chant to follow that road and make this little fraud the face of college football.

Unless Deion has an otherwordly schematic advantage (himself or his coaches), he's going to have to consistently recruit at a Top 10 level. To hope to compete and defeat Michigan and Ohio State, he needs Colorado to make the sort of long-term investments that each school has made - similar to what Miami is now doing. And he'll have to recruit at a Top 5 level.
He's going to get mopped this year with their schedule. It's going to be quite fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back