2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I feel confident we'll land him but this kids recruitment has been wild and all over the place (albeit quiet) he's already pulled a shocker committing to us so whose to say he's not capable of pulling an even bigger one

He's going to get mopped this year with their schedule. It's going to be quite fun to watch.
Deion needs to be Butch Davis for Colorado to work.

But it's Colorado.

Circumstances at Jackson State were unique - the convergence of a desire to elevate HBCUs plus a splashy head coach.

Colorado is Colorado.

His ceiling is upper mid-tier for the Buffaloes. Unless he has supporters who are willing to spend $30M plus per year in annual NIL contracts.

Advertisement
200.gif

This **** kills me. Mario can't comment on Cormani because he hasn't signed, but there's a video of Deion Sanders talking about bringing Travis Hunter with him to Colorado.

When that interview was filmed, Hunter was either in the portal and unsigned or still a student at another school. But its ok because "Prime can recruit."

The compliance office at Colorado is about to be a really ****** place to work.

Advertisement
Deion needs to be Butch Davis for Colorado to work.

But it's Colorado.

Circumstances at Jackson State were unique - the convergence of a desire to elevate HBCUs plus a splashy head coach.

Colorado is Colorado.

His ceiling is upper mid-tier for the Buffaloes. Unless he has supporters who are willing to spend $30M plus per year in annual NIL contracts.

They used to have a decent chance for some recruits out there during that period they were whoring out the sorority girls on the recruits' officials.

I HAVE NO INSIDE INFO

But if this is the video Cormani is waiting on, and they’re both coming to the U, I’m going to be THE single most annoying person until games start in the fall

Kid learned from one of the best when it comes to attention grabbing lol

he didn't bail. he always said he would entertain bigger offers. The question is can he coach at this level? he had more talent at the FCS level, can he do it here?
I totally get that but remember the hyping up of the HBC league angle and bringing in a couple of top star kids out of highschool. At least a couple more years of traction before he bailed on the kids and the HBC. It is not like Saban or Belichick calling who have won something and coached the position. Saban has already called. Hold up Deion called, going to sell you some insurance.

Advertisement
I discovered in Charleston that Piggly Wiggly does too AND they're good value for money (FYI food costs waaaaaaaaaay too much in the US).
Is there still piggly wiggly in Charleston? Last time I went there they had all changed into Harris Teeter

My bad changing up the topic

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back