2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll be the old man yelling at the clouds:

NIL should end the ability to transfer without sitting out a year.

This is gonna get even wilder if kids can pack up and leave every year even when you do get them because of NIL.

Bring that rule back. Out for one year of you transfer.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

season 13 GIF

Isn’t that our head trainer in the graphics…

I'll say this, if Cormani was going elsewhere, @DMoney and @Cribby would have no reason to keep it a secret from us.

If he was a done deal to somewhere else, there'd be no reason for them to keep it quiet.

So either he's still coming or they're working through some things.

That's about as simplified as it can be.

#youarecompletelyguessing

Advertisement
I HAVE NO INSIDE INFO

But if this is the video Cormani is waiting on, and they’re both coming to the U, I’m going to be THE single most annoying person until games start in the fall

I would pick up individual sand particles on Santa Monica beach before I subscribed to that shiet for any kid, smh. This kid deserves to go play for Deion. They are a match made in heaven both on and off the field. Attention seeking when everyone already knows where he is going, lol. I know he is still a kid and I don’t want to be the get off my lawn guy but JFC.

Colorado needs a complete overhaul of its team. They were legit one of the worst teams in college football last season. Currently, they have only signed 2 4-star recruits everyone else is a 3-star. Even their transfers are all 3 stars. In the last 3 recruiting classes they've only had 4 other 4 stars sign-on. What I'm getting at is it's different trying to turn around a Power 5 school over Jackson St. Especially when you need so much talent to compete and don't have the NIL resources. Cormani goes there he can only play one position at a time. The Jackson St thing was exciting because they were winning and people were watching. If Colorado has a mediocre season people aren't going to stay up to watch those late-night games.

Last edited:
I HAVE NO INSIDE INFO

But if this is the video Cormani is waiting on, and they’re both coming to the U, I’m going to be THE single most annoying person until games start in the fall

99.99999999999999999% chance he goes to CU.

But on the .0000000000000001% chance he comes here, I shall be pantsless for a week. Work dress code be damned

Advertisement
Colorado needs a complete overhaul of its team. They were legit one of the worst teams in college football last season. Currently, they have only signed 2 4-star recruits everyone else is a 3-star. Even their transfers are all 3 stars. In the last 3 recruiting classes they've only had 4 other 4 stars sign-on. What I'm getting at is it's different trying to turn around a Power 5 school over Jackson St. Especially when you need so much talent to compete and don't have the NIL resources. Cormani goes there he can only play one position at a time.

Get Cormani or don’t. Period

Advertisement
Colorado needs a complete overhaul of its team. They were legit one of the worst teams in college football last season. Currently, they have only signed 2 4-star recruits everyone else is a 3-star. Even their transfers are all 3 stars. In the last 3 recruiting classes they've only had 4 other 4 stars sign-on. What I'm getting at is it's different trying to turn around a Power 5 school over Jackson St. Especially when you need so much talent to compete and don't have the NIL resources. Cormani goes there he can only play one position at a time.
Now go look at their schedule for next year. OMG :sideeyes:

Advertisement
I would pick up individual sand particles on Santa Monica beach before I subscribed to that shiet for any kid, smh. This kid deserves to go play for Deion. They are a match made in heaven both on and off the field. Attention seeking when everyone already knows where he is going, lol. I know he is still a kid and I don’t want to be the get off my lawn guy but JFC.
100%.
Careful what you say about Deion on these boards tough. A lot of Deion groupies around here that might get their panties in a bunch.

season 13 GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back