2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silence is deafening. Cormani could clearly come out and re affirm his commitment to Miami yet he has not
Depending on what the issue was. Could involve some damage control if it seemed like it was a mistake or trying to purposely leave something out. I’d imagine that’s a sensitive subject. Or could be annoyed the big day got messed up by this. Now you got the usual suspects blowing up the phones again when it was almost over. I’m sure Miami is trying to work through it. But NIL issue would explain the majority of the different tweets and reasons we’ve seen.

Advertisement
NIL paper work issue would actually make the most sense. Would explain why Miami is still confident. Soon as the mom tweets that out Sanders puts out the stuff he’s been in contact to get attention, UF and Bama obviously start sniffing around to see if they can capitalize, would explain why Miami ppl won’t say what it is….not a great look to say NIL issues since it’s not supposed to be involved in the recruiting process. Bama and UF mods have both Said they don’t know much about it.
Like The number on the paperwork wasn’t the expected number.

Advertisement
So what’s the latest update I haven’t been on this thread since page 225 lol

Advertisement
I know Crib doesn’t like to blow certain spots…. But I’m a nobody here.. so I will..

As I said before his initial commitment, ‘Mani will be a Cane.

Now stop being cleat chasing groupies and go about your day!
Hey! I will not stop.

NIL paper work issue would actually make the most sense.

PC Load Letter error

office space nothing to see here motherfucker GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reinstate the one-year sit rule for transfers and don’t issue waivers. That would make a huge difference.
I am catching up so just saw this as I posted. I am still 23 pages behind. Lol

I posted the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back